Liquid 3.2 ROM

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Im having problems with handcent not flashing the led when I get new msgs . any ideas?

The only thing I can suggest is maybe double checking your settings. I was using it on 3.2 for a while without issues. If all else fails maybe try clearing data on it or uninstalling it and starting over.

umx

Reaction score
The only thing I can suggest is maybe double checking your settings. I was using it on 3.2 for a while without issues. If all else fails maybe try clearing data on it or uninstalling it and starting over.

Ya tried all that good stuff.

Knowpig

Reaction score
Liquid is one sensitive little lady. Wipe everything and reflash. Use tibu to restore your non system apps. Avoid restoring data. Save an image after you flash and restore apps BEFORE you restore any data. And then try it out. Only restore data where its a must have.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

JAT_AOSP

Reaction score
I cant say whats with all the problems you folks are having liquid 3.2 as it has been PERFECT for me its a little heavy on the battery..but oh well..I am pulling q scores in the 2800 range and this thing screams...i am running the powerboost 2.2 scripts too...

Knowpig

Reaction score
JAT-
What device are you running it on?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Cyberpolice

Reaction score
Is this Rom 100% good to use? Or Can you recommend me one that is? :hail:

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Any chance this rom could be on droid 3 soon

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Not likely unfortunately. One of the devs for the ROM has stated they are not going to work on anything with a locked bootloader.

laid.out

Reaction score
started running this rom few days ago on my droid x and i must say very solid very customizable AWESOME a must try.

cancertoast

Reaction score
I really like the feel and battery life. My gripe with smooth is that my animated GIF files no longer play.... they look like a still phrame photo. Can I correct this? GIF files worked flawlessly on my stock 2.3.3 install.