(Liquid 3.2)OG Droid to Incredible/Incredible 2

Discussion in 'Liquid' started by baggar11, Feb 9, 2012.

1. baggar11

baggar11 New Member

I'm one of those guys still rockin' the OG droid on Cricket's service right now. I've been looking at other phones to upgrade to that I can use liquid's 3.2 rom with and the Incredible and the Incredible 2 look pretty nice.

Can I hear from you who have either of those phones running liquid's 3.2 rom? What is your experience like. I've had to retreat to liquid's 1.96 rom since I could never get calling to be perfect on the GB roms. Any issues I should know about? Thanks.

baggar11
  2. MS2SF

MS2SF New Member

When you retreated to 1.96 is that still LGB or LFY. It has been so long I don't remember.

I am also quite interested in people's recommendations. I have the OG and would like to upgrade.
    Thanks
  3. baggar11

baggar11 New Member

I believe v1.96 is the last of the frozen yogurt liquid roms.
  4. baggar11

baggar11 New Member

I ended up following through my the Incredible 2 purchase. Got it flashed over to Cricket shortly after and started playing with some roms. I'm currently running the 1.12.9 miui on it. I tried out liquid's 3.2 build on it, but the camera was having issues with video chats. The rom selection isn't as nice as the OG droid, but the Inc2 has gobs of memory for GB and ICS, so hopefully more roms will come out in the future.

Search tags for this page

liquid og droid