Liquid 3.2 available

KalKal

Reaction score
Okay. So my keyboard keys are not lighting up and now my soft menu keys aren't. I don't know if its my phone or the rom but this makes me sad. Also is the stock music app google music? If I install "other" will it install the actual stock app?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
Okay. So my keyboard keys are not lighting up and now my soft menu keys aren't. I don't know if its my phone or the rom but this makes me sad. Also is the stock music app google music? If I install "other" will it install the actual stock app?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Keyboard lights not working for me either

Sent from my DROID 2G w/4.5.608 using Droid Forum app

ws6formula350

Reaction score
went back to Rev's CM7 GB builds because of the keyboard backlight issue...other than that i loved liquid. the backlights/auto brightness not working were a dealbreaker for me though.

Keyboard lights not working for me either

Sent from my DROID 2G w/4.5.608 using Droid Forum app

rickhavoc

Reaction score
love it but, torch doesn't want to work at all for me. also the slide out keyboard gets no suggestions? what the F? sorry but i depend on that alot lol.. anyway.. were do i report the bugs for the droid 2 version of the rom?

Last edited:

Knowpig

Reaction score
went back to Rev's CM7 GB builds because of the keyboard backlight issue...other than that i loved liquid. the backlights/auto brightness not working were a dealbreaker for me though.

Wow. Me too. I love the Liquid ROM but that was driving me crazy.
I'm a Revmod CM7-D2 guy now.