Liquid 3.0 - This is a huge update

nguyenlm

Reaction score
Weird Screen tearing on the home screens. That is when i pull up the launcher or do home screen previews, the background image has some very obvious and weird screen tearing.

That and while i was sleeping i went from full charged to 50% battery life.

Droid X.

leftspin

Reaction score
Weird Screen tearing on the home screens. That is when i pull up the launcher or do home screen previews, the background image has some very obvious and weird screen tearing.

That and while i was sleeping i went from full charged to 50% battery life.

Droid X.

seems like the ROM still has some issues when it comes to the Droid X

even on older versions I remember it was just problem after problem, which is a shame because it really is a nice ROM

Tuktanuk

Reaction score
Looks Great firstly.... I have a D1 and have tried multiple Gingerbread ROMS which all seem to have WiFi drop issues. I recently switched back to a Froyo build and LOVE the way the phone reacts to it! It feels like it's a new phone again. The question I have is...... Does this ROM have the WiFi issue as well!?

chewy74

Reaction score
Assigning a static IP will fix the drops

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
KC....Have you heard from ldopa? I'm gonna call him later if I don't see him around to see if he's ok...

My Battery is Rockin with MyMod!!!

razingkane

Reaction score
Rooted my D2 today using Pete's Motorola's One Click Root. Everything went fine. Backed up everything with Titanium. Then followed Unlockr process for flashing the ROM using Linda's File manger and backed up the ROM, then loaded Liquid 3.0. Phone is stuck in a loop after loading Liquid 3.0. I get to the shimmering X and then I'm back to the stream of water. Holding the power off button does not work so I pulled the battery a number of times. Found the process to get into the D2 recovery. Press the X on the keyboard and power button does bring up the yellow exclamation point but pushing the keyboard search button does nothing. Holding the power button and the volume down key does bring up the bootloaded....but then what?

So, how bad did I screw myself and how do I get out of this mess? :icon_eek:

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Very fast and and smooth, my only complaints are the battery life isn't great (lost 30% in two hours just sitting in my pocket) and the camera FC's every time I open it

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

See if a data clear in camera settings via application manager will work...it fixed mine on a few builds of cm7

razingkane

Reaction score
Rooted my D2 today using Pete's Motorola's One Click Root. Everything went fine. Backed up everything with Titanium. Then followed Unlockr process for flashing the ROM using Linda's File manger and backed up the ROM, then loaded Liquid 3.0. Phone is stuck in a loop after loading Liquid 3.0. I get to the shimmering X and then I'm back to the stream of water. Holding the power off button does not work so I pulled the battery a number of times. Found the process to get into the D2 recovery. Press the X on the keyboard and power button does bring up the yellow exclamation point but pushing the keyboard search button does nothing. Holding the power button and the volume down key does bring up the bootloaded....but then what?

So, how bad did I screw myself and how do I get out of this mess? :icon_eek:

Well I just discovered that when running GB it's not the keyboard search button but the up and down volumn rocker switch at the same time takes you into recovery.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not for a couple of weeks actually...

Posted from my D2 with CM7GB

Ill call him...He may have just taken a break...I do that sometimes..Well, I don't like talking about people without them involved so I will drop the issue, I appreciate it brother, you know how strange it is not to see him around...lol

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm excited to try. Liquid roms have always been the 2nd best for me, but never quite there and start to become unuseable after several days. Pete's roms are still the only ones I get anything close to stable from.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm excited to try. Liquid roms have always been the 2nd best for me, but never quite there and start to become unuseable after several days. Pete's roms are still the only ones I get anything close to stable from.

Yeah this one is a beast....if it works for you I think you'll be really happy

leftspin

Reaction score
See if a data clear in camera settings via application manager will work...it fixed mine on a few builds of cm7

I tried that this morning and it didn't work, also ran fix permissions to no avail. I ran into a few more problems on it as well, the market would FC every time I tried to install an app and the battery lasted 4 hours total. I loved Liquid 2.6 but this one really didn't do it for me, I'm back on CM7 now ):

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm having Zero issues...I do wonder why there is no Liquid settings...hmmm..maybe I've overlooked...not in settings maybe in app drawer...

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums