Liquid 3.0 Bugs

Reaction score
So far the only bugs I have noticed have to do with the notification bar power widget, the brightness and gps toggle don't work and the flashlight and play/pause buttons don't change appearance like they should. Also, my gps is stuck on, whenever I uncheck it and go back to settings it is checked again and still running.

Other than that it runs great and there are more settings than I know what to do with! Keep up the great work! I came from cm7 and don't think I'll be going back anytime soon.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

TheHype

Reaction score
Looks like its built off of cm7 base cause alt lock doesnt work. Also battery life is terrible imo. sbfed back to stock gb immediately.

flatty

Reaction score
As soon as I received my first phone call and it went to speaker phone and my wife couldn't hear me. Done. Restored nandroid of latest cm nightly. What good is a phone that doesn't function as a phone. I had high hopes.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

roblusk71

Reaction score
As soon as I received my first phone call and it went to speaker phone and my wife couldn't hear me. Done. Restored nandroid of latest cm nightly. What good is a phone that doesn't function as a phone. I had high hopes.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

My screen stayed black and wouldn't allow me to answer. I'm already back on cm7.

mgarney26

Reaction score
My issues are the same as they were with cm7...camera fc's a lot.

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
Other issues I have encountered :
Boot animations won't change.
Alternate apps not working properly.

Posted from my D2 with LGB3

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Alt doesn't work on my keyboard. I didn't say alt-lock. Just alt, period. I can't enter numbers with the hard keyboard. Can anyone else replicate and confirm this? So far, a great rom otherwise

LiquidD2-3.0

mgarney26

Reaction score
Other issues I have encountered :
Boot animations won't change.
Alternate apps not working properly.

They are changing fine for me although it does take a while to run the command

mgarney26

Reaction score
Alt doesn't work on my keyboard. I didn't say alt-lock. Just alt, period. I can't enter numbers with the hard keyboard. Can anyone else replicate and confirm this? So far, a great rom otherwise

LiquidD2-3.0

Mine works as well

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just did another install and all is well again. I believe it was because I restored data from a few apps the first time around.

LiquidD2-3.0

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
I'm going to try a factory/dalvik reset and reinstall the ROM. It's really nice having an app backup built into the ROM.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it definitely seemed to help. I'm still having some issues tho

Swiftkey being one of them. There is a problem with the language packs. I've never had this problem with any other rom

LiquidD2-3.0