Liquid 1.95 milestone results.

Discussion in 'Liquid' started by nevilos, Nov 28, 2010.

1. nevilos

nevilos Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've put liquid 1.95 on my alltel milestone android and finally found a custom ROM im happy with. I went with the BlueBerry theme. I've been through 4 ROM's but this is the one that has finally satisfied my search. Since Liquid has superb overclocking features I downloaded a few widgets to keep up with my cpu and battery tempature. I've yet to have any problem with anything. I have attached my quadrant score below so other droid fans can get a estimate with the speed. This thing is FAST! Check it out!

Lovin Mah Liquid!

Attached Files:

2. mopar57

mopar57 Theme Developer Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    What widget are you using for the cpu temp?

3. jbulluck

jbulluck Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes I agree, LiQuIDs ROMs are fast! I havent received a score like this on ANY other ROM I have ran, and I flash at least one ROM every week! My favorite theme was Blueberry also however, until I tried the REVOTheme, the font that's used in the REVOTheme has me hooked!! So now the font goes with me on every ROM I decide I feel like running for the week! Today being "flash" day, back to LFY! :D

I would like to know which CPU temp app you are running as well, care to share?

Nice score BTW, you inspired me to post mine! dancedroid

Attached Files:

4. Raziel23x

Raziel23x APK Multi-Tools Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    Twitter:
    raziel23x
    There is a new update coming out really soon for all the theme packs.

If you wish to update to the most recent Versions I highly suggest before you install the new themes to take the Original LFY1.95 update zip and re-flash it to your phone which you do not have to wipe as this just insures that all of the changes that the theme pack changed is reverted back to Stock LFY.
    I have done a lot of changes to all the themes as well as did some Major changes as in removed a bunch of market apps which have a issue with the market updating them 2 or three times a week so that since the theme sometimes break the keys to theme and in most cases causes the market updates to fail There is a ton of other changes as well that I am working on as well and I hope you all enjoy the updates and also I have added 3 new themes to the line up so we no longer just have 6 themes that you can try and now have 9 themes and counting.

5. nevilos

nevilos Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry for the long delay in my response. Kinda forgot about this thread. Wasn't exspecting this much attention from it lol. Anyway, the temp gauge on the left (in green) is called "CPU temperature widget" it works great except you have to reset the widget whenever you reboot the phone. Not a big deal in my opinion. The other gauge on the right is "perfect system monitor" and I have it set for battery temp and CPU freq. Its flawless. Hope this helps.

6. jbulluck

jbulluck Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the response, that perfect system monitor is the one I was interested in, thanks!