1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

LinPack OCing Scores

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Development' started by droidmatic, Jan 6, 2011.

1. droidmatic

droidmatic New Member

So I have my phone OC'd to 1.3ghz with high voltage on D2 Overclock, I usually get right around 18 mflops when I benchmark with Linpack. I know that every processor is different, but does that number sound appropriate, low, or high? What scores have you guys gotten?

Edit:I'm running apex and adw-ex
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2011
  2. fishhelmet

fishhelmet New Member

I usually get just over 18. the last run being 18.229. I'm running liberty OC'ed at 1400MHz at 82V with a 40mb dalvik vm heap
  3. birddog79

birddog79 New Member

Linpack Scores

I am getting consistant scores in the low 60's, but my high score was a 63.558 and a Quadrant Standard score of 2984. I cant figure out how to get any more speed out of this. I am running a 1.92GHz kernel on a rooted thunderbolt.
Search tags for this page

linpack chart