Linking contacts and battery issues.

andrewdexter

Reaction score
So ive had a droid x for awhile now and you use to be able to link facebook contacts with your contacts, then they released gingerbread and it was gone. They recently released the 4.5.602 version and ive heard rumors that they brought it back, dones anyone know if this is true or how it can be done without it, because im tired of having 3 of the same contact because i cant link them again. Also since this update my battery life suckkkkksss, i know most people complain about it but i never had a huge issue my battery lasted about a day of active use, now it lasts 3 hours with active use, does anyone know if that is an issue with the update or what.

the5barrons

Reaction score
Yeah....thought the same thing.

Open a contact name, left hard key then click edit contact. Left hard key again and then click join. It'll bring up your contact list for you to select which one you want to join it to.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

the5barrons

Reaction score
My battery life sucked the first couple days. Nor sure what it did differently but its all better now. Im on it pretty constant all day...just getting on a charge before bed.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums