1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Lines on screen

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by Ghostt, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Ghostt

Ghostt New Member

Wherever I turn on my screen, white lines appear for a second before the lock screen loads. Every time it happens Im afraid the screen won't load at all. This same thing happened on my first Charge, so I am wondering if a) this is normal or b) my non-stock Samsung 1500mah battery is the culprit.

Please help a beginner out :) I am worried sick that I received yet another defective phone.

Thank you for your time.
  2. bweN diorD

bweN diorD Well-Known Member

i could be wrong but im guessing defective.
    problem is when they send you refirbs, if nothing seems wrong i would bet the bank they simply re-flash it and send it back out, leading to one issue after another.
    jmo
  3. TisMyDroid

TisMyDroid New Member

What happens when you use your stock Samsung battery. Non- stock batteries have been known to cause problems with phones.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums
Search tags for this page
black lines on a droid screen

droid 3 lines screen

droid x black screen with faint lines
droid x boots with white lines

droid x screen lines

line on screen of droid