Linear For Rubix Focused

thelionelking

Reaction score
How do you change keyboards I cant use swype.

Bump on this question. Swype was my preferred text input on stock Rubix, but just installed this theme and swype is gone, no longer an option when selecting text input method.

thelionelking

Reaction score
You should throw in the themed adw with this. Its sick

4b58bb44-bfdc-392a.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

What is this volume widget you have at the top of the screen?

thelionelking

Reaction score
Thanks for the response. I'll definitely look into that app, But I don't see the apk for the skin in the goodies folder...

detox

Reaction score

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for the response. I'll definitely look into that app, But I don't see the apk for the skin in the goodies folder...

I pulled the skin because Bgill and I have the only working version of the app for the skin I made.

The dev is working on a fix so it will display correctly across all platforms

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

detox

Reaction score

I pulled the skin because Bgill and I have the only working version of the app for the skin I made.

Should I pull my post? Sorry. I'll remove it

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Should I pull my post? Sorry. I'll remove it

No it is cool I don't care I was just stating why I removed it from the goodies.....I am hoping they update the app cause it looks really nice with the version I am running. It matches the widgets perfectly.

unboostedzc

Reaction score
How do you change keyboards I cant use swype.

Bump on this question. Swype was my preferred text input on stock Rubix, but just installed this theme and swype is gone, no longer an option when selecting text input method.

bump for an answer to this.

very interested in throwing on linear but swype is a necessity. is this an issue where swype can be redownloaded (link psbly or patch?) and work fine?

stapler2025

Reaction score
I'm running linear w/ Swype. Just long press a text input field, and change your input to swype. It's still there.

BRUTAL BROCK

Reaction score
Amazing work like always.

Any chance you could tell me what file to edit to make the notification bar white?

Droid74

Reaction score
Either RubiX or Linear for RubiX is not playing well with launcher pro plus. Every time I try and change the wallpaper it forces closed. I have tried clearing LPP data and cache and no change. I have reflashed both as well. Any ideas? (im leaning towards Linear being the culprit)

Edit: The od thing is that reflashing RubiX and Linear didnt work but restoring a back up did...something went wacko. Oh well fixed anyways.

Last edited: