Linear For Gummy Jar

detox

Reaction score
Thanks finally worked after doinit about 3 times. I have a question about the theme..is anybody else using this with the gmail app? The background color for the inbox is all red, which makes it real difficult to read. Other than that, I love this theme! Very clean! Any other themes meant for gummyjar?

The background color should be white until you read the message then the message will turn red. I actually like the red but that's just my opinion. Haven't noticed any other themes but I wasn't looking. I love linear! ;)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

detox

Reaction score
Thanks finally worked after doinit about 3 times. I have a question about the theme..is anybody else using this with the gmail app? The background color for the inbox is all red, which makes it real difficult to read. Other than that, I love this theme! Very clean! Any other themes meant for gummyjar?

Ok I found some themes for this that were ported. They are in the Droid 2 forums- droid2 roms- Gummy jar Droid 2. There are some themes listed that work for both the x and the d2

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

That is being changed for the next release:)

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The last adw apk was version 1.3.3, will there be a release for 1.3.5?

The most current and most likely final version is in the goodies/adw thread. You will find the downlaod in the second post. We will be moving the adw theme to the market. It will be updated on there when released I just did 5 more icons for it hoping to have at least 100 when it goes live. More will be added as time permits but at 45minutes on the average per icon it is a slow process. Plus we both hate making them!lol

d160

Reaction score
I was running gummy 2.1 with linear for a couple of days with no problem until I tried to flash it to runic 1.9.5.Got no service with it and tried restoring my backup of 2.1 linear and no service with it now. I tried wiping many times then restoring 2.1 stock and applying theme again and still no service with linear. I need some help getting this theme back if someone can please.

Zetsumei

Reaction score
There seems to be an issue w/ cytown. Whenever one of the blacklisted numbers calls in the phone vibrates like its receiving a call, and there is nothing you can do to stop the vibration besides reboot (atleast for me). The screen also stays off while the vibration continues.

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I was running gummy 2.1 with linear for a couple of days with no problem until I tried to flash it to runic 1.9.5.Got no service with it and tried restoring my backup of 2.1 linear and no service with it now. I tried wiping many times then restoring 2.1 stock and applying theme again and still no service with linear. I need some help getting this theme back if someone can please.

You have to install our theme for rubiX! Even though Drod said they are compatible our themes are not we have modified apps in both themes.

So if you want to run rubiX 1.9.5 you must start over with a clean install of rubiX 1.9.5 with a full wipe of data and cache....then let phone restore apps ect.... then flash the theme for rubiX.

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
There seems to be an issue w/ cytown. Whenever one of the blacklisted numbers calls in the phone vibrates like its receiving a call, and there is nothing you can do to stop the vibration besides reboot (atleast for me). The screen also stays off while the vibration continues.

I have never tried or used the blacklist in Cytown.....the version in the theme was made for us by KeJar. I will test the blacklist and let you know how it works on my phone.....if it doesn't funtion there might not be an easy solution.

Zetsumei

Reaction score

I have never tried or used the blacklist in Cytown.....the version in the theme was made for us by KeJar. I will test the blacklist and let you know how it works on my phone.....if it doesn't funtion there might not be an easy solution.

Cool I appreciate it.

d160

Reaction score

You have to install our theme for rubiX! Even though Drod said they are compatible our themes are not we have modified apps in both themes.

So if you want to run rubiX 1.9.5 you must start over with a clean install of rubiX 1.9.5 with a full wipe of data and cache....then let phone restore apps ect.... then flash the theme for rubiX.

Yeah I finally found that there was theme ported just for rubix. I got it working now with no problems. Thanks anyway though. I still don't know why it wouldn't work with gummy after all that because it worked so well before.

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Yeah I finally found that there was theme ported just for rubix. I got it working now with no problems. Thanks anyway though. I still don't know why it wouldn't work with gummy after all that because it worked so well before.

Cytown phone disent work on rubix. So rubicmx get stock phone.apk and gummy jar gets cytown. That's why you lost service.

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Cool I appreciate it.

OK this is a known issue and a solution is being worked on. Either the option will be removed or fixed....only time will tell.