LINEAR for D1?

OP
c_hale22

c_hale22

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Beta testers can you confirm that you can install apps from the market ok?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

I keep getting a "Package not Signed Correctly" error when I try to install ADW "Linear" theme, Ill try some other other apps.

Armyof2

Reaction score
so if this beta is running well we will make a post soon for a full release!

Yeah I haven't found any major issues.batt% was off as I reached 20%, no haptic feedback which personally I think that's a plus. Text in market, also setcpu where it reads ondemand etc. In front page was blacked out.everything else has been amazing! The animations are great. Theme really speaks for itself.just like to thank skurtz& bgill for the fantastic job & allowing me in on the beta. Ill be carrying this action around for good while!! No doubt everyone will enjoy!

Yeah i've noticed the battery thing too...in the drawable hdpi it appears to go by 20's and battstatt goes by 10's so they don't always line up

Armyof2

Reaction score
I did cheat a lil on the whole battery thing last time around...i had made some graphical battery representations for the last beta cuz i wasn't a huge fan of the text in there and i shoved em in the framework myself and did them in increments of 10...i haven't done it on this one yet, figured i'd wait til it was 100% and released before i play with too much

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Beta testers can you confirm that you can install apps from the market ok?

I keep getting a "Package not Signed Correctly" error when I try to install ADW "Linear" theme, Ill try some other other apps.

uninstall the non Market version First :)

Armyof2

Reaction score
Hopefully it isn't too hard to port this up when 2.0.2 drops...there were alot of changes in the new build..they added the samsung power widget in the drop down and a few other things

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Do you guys have the haptic feedback feature turned off? I feel it slightly but my phone is really in bad shape. I always had it turned off when I ran a D1 so I have no clue what it should feel like.

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
hmmm ok not sure on that one.....did you see bgills question about the market?

If you have an issue downloading and installing apps.....

try settings/applications/market/clear cache and data then check. I can't test that on the D1 and the Obsidian for DX is bit unstable for me to run at work.

OP
c_hale22

c_hale22

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Last edited:

Armyof2

Reaction score
should we be installing this version vs the beta? or are they the same? for those of us that tested that is

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
should we be installing this version vs the beta? or are they the same? for those of us that tested that is

Only difference is our themed deskclock

Jasonjohns

Reaction score
Market is good for me. Haptic is on but no response.
oh yeah, bgill adw linear d/l no problem. Thanks for a great theme!

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Market is good for me. Haptic is on but no response.
oh yeah, bgill adw linear d/l no problem. Thanks for a great theme!

I will work on the haptic feedback thing for next release which will probably come with GEM 2.0.2