Limited to 4 Calendar events

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by gkitchens, Feb 19, 2010.

1. gkitchens

gkitchens New Member

Whenever I enter more than 4 calendar events, the boxes where the description is all of a sudden turn solid blue with no printing. If I remove one even, the print comes back. Is there a setting that I need to adjust?
  2. number6

number6 New Member

Are you setting multiple concurrent events on the same day? The calendar's spacing can't display the text if there are too many simultaneous events on the same day.

Outlook's calendar with Exchange will do the same thing with multiple concurrent events, it's not just a Google limitation.
  3. gkitchens

gkitchens New Member

Yes, the events are concurent, and if I go over 4, it just gives me a blue line with no printing to be seen. The calendar in my Outlook allows me to put as many concurent events as I want.
  4. number6

number6 New Member

Hmm. Sounds like it might be a resolution issue. I have my Exchange calendar on my Droid Corp Calendar and see the same behavior as you describe in G-Calender, with blue squares with no text for more than 3 events. (I didn't phrase myself well above; I was referring to events I create through Outlook on my Exchange account, but am viewing the calendar via the Corp Calender app on my Droid.)

One solution would be to switch to "Day" view instead of "Week" view, which will present text for numerous concurrent events, but of course that might defeat the point if you want to see a week at a glance.