Limit call history?

ErcDaMerc

Reaction score
Is there a way to set the rezound to delete my call history older than one month or to only save the last 50 calls?

Thanks

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Not that I'm aware of maybe clear calls every so often?

Sent from my Paranoid Android Galaxy Nexus

TWC42

Reaction score
According to the Rezound manual, you can delete one caller by holding the entry and then get a menu to delete it, or go to menu and delete all. There doesn't seem to be a provision to delete those older than _____ or those greater than _____.
BTW, were you aware that there is an error in the current (pre ICS) software in the Rezound where a date prior to 1/1/1970 shows up a day later when displayed for a particular contact? So if someone's birthdate is 12/25/1968, it will show up the day after Christmas. HTC is aware of the error, and there advice was to use an after market contact app. I use Contapps which has a very nice display of contacts and shows dates accurately. It also has a call log where on can delete all calls with two pushes.

OP
ErcDaMerc

ErcDaMerc

Reaction score
Thanks. I saw that you can delete call history much like deleting pics (by selecting a handful at a time) but I'm surprised there's no setting to automattically delete. My old flip phones were able to do this...

Oh well, I'm about to try the ics leak so I'll be wiping em all anyway!

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
1 Tap Cleaner has that option. There is a free version if you want to try it. But in the free version "no auto clear", "3 days", and "1 week" are the only options. The rest are paid version options.

View attachment 51352

View attachment 51353

View attachment 51354

Sent from my HTC Rezound infused with ice cream goodness using Droid Forums.

Last edited: