Liking AOKP JB So Far??

Jdt283

Reaction score
I was just wondering what you guys think about AOKP's jelly bean builds so far in terms of buttery smoothness/stability/cool features. I wanted to try it, but im seeing mixed reviews so far.

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
AOKP doe's great work, i have heard nothing but good about their roms but did not try as i am a JBSourcery addict but best way to learn is to try.

MrKleen

Reaction score
Try it out for yourself and see what you think. In my opinion it was very stable before his JB builds but not the same since.

I prefer Codename Android which is built from a little bit of everything.

Reaction score
aokp's jb builds 3 & 4 haven't impressed me at all. right now, codename android 3.6.6 and jb sourcery are the best i've tried. codename is best for smoothness. jmho

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I like it, but haven't been using it for awhile. Been running Droid Concepts for the past few weeks and it's just as smooth and stable. One major difference I did notice was the shorter boot time from the Google screen. Sometimes on AOKP I was stuck on there for up to 3min, never had an issue with Droid Concepts like that

Reaction score
I like it, but haven't been using it for awhile. Been running Droid Concepts for the past few weeks and it's just as smooth and stable. One major difference I did notice was the shorter boot time from the Google screen. Sometimes on AOKP I was stuck on there for up to 3min, never had an issue with Droid Concepts like that

yeah jbsoucery takes forever and a day to boot up too lol