like to know

menudo18

Reaction score
Battery is better than my droid x extended battery. The phone is much faster and does feel bigger than the x I almost don't know it in my pocket much lighter and thinner. I don't think the antenna is as good as my x places where I had trouble with my x but still had signal I have nothing with the S3. I love the phone and recommend it.

Raw Dodge

Reaction score
Very pleased with battery life... Way better than the Motorola droid razr... I don't like the location of the back button. It's too low and to far right to reach with my left thumb.. Stock keyboard auto correct sucks.. Together they make left hand texting impossible.. 4G LTE Radio isn't as good a the razr... That's my biggest concern..Build quality doesn't seem to be as durable as the razr but that's just going by feel...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

rfranken

Reaction score
looks great.
love the screen and the screen size.
feels breakable compared to my ol DX.
big but fits Very well in my pocket. (no case)
slippery at times. I worry about dropping it more than my DX (that thing took many falls and came out fine)
reception is close but maybe Slightly worse than my DX was. only notice it when in my basement.
GPS seems a bit better than my DX. (ie locks faster and pulls from more satellites)
battery is good.
Touch Wiz was definitely ok. but loaded Apex for my home launching needs.

Reaction score
The battery gets me through the day with some juice left (20-35%) and my boss who has the razr needs to charge his about 10 hours into the day, we use our phones just about the same amount but the razr battery life is just awful. I love my S3, no complaints.