Like my fascinate but....

stumpy

Reaction score
Not knowing when Samsung is going to step up with an update im thinking on exchanging it for an Inc or an X. Should I hold out and wait or exchange before my 30 days run out?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

droidXpert

Reaction score
Don't buy a phone based on how fast it gets updates. Look how long it took Verizon to push 2.2 to the X and then it turned out so buggy that another update had to be pushed out last month.

Just enjoy the phone. If you want 2.2 now, research on rooting and installing custom ROMs. Otherwise, be patient and let it come. The Fascinate has a GPU that makes the Droid X's look like last gen hardware. It's your decision.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
That is your decision, but almost everyone here is going to say don't get a phone based on upgrades. Each phone gets their own upgrades at different times, each have their strengths and weaknesses.

Plus it wouldn't matter because Google depends when to push out the updates. No matter what device you get, you're most liekly going to get a different update timeframe

Iowa

Reaction score
If you have the money and its going to make YOU happy then do what you want man! Updates come when updates come that's just the nature of the beast. I would say do whatever makes you happy. It is your life after all :)!