Like Catchphrases? Like Charades? Get rewarded for playing them!

Varking

Reaction score
The Mobile Worx has launched a limited time rebate offer for PhoneFraze Pro and PhoneCharades Pro in honor of Independence Day.

Please type this link into your Android phone browser to learn more:

mSight App Rebate System

Basically, you buy two apps for $0.99 each. One is usually $1.99 and the other is typically $3.99. Once you spend your $1.98 on the games and play it, rate it in the market. Once you rate both applications in the market, go to that rebate site and tell them what your Google Checkout Email was for the order of both applications, and then also what your PayPal email is. If done correctly, they will look up all the information and send you $1.99 via PayPal for your thoughts on the game.

This is apparently a limited time offer so act soon if you do not want to miss out. I just recently found out about it when I was following up on their web site for the review I previously did on their PhoneFraze application.

PhoneCharades is a newer game so I have not had time to review it, but I did a review on PhoneFraze a while back that can be located in my blog here:

Game Review of PhoneFraze Application and Game Reviews for Android

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-games/50345-game-review-phonefraze.html

You basically get the paid apps for free and you get to keep getting all future updates. I hope this thread is useful for those who enjoy group party games.

OP
Varking

Varking

Reaction score
Just updating. Today I got my refund for these applications just as advertised.

lovegameshows

Reaction score
Random

This is random but I saw the Catchphrase/Charades post and I thought you guys might be interested in this.

There is a new CBS game show I saw on the MysticArt Pictures Website. I guess they don’t have a name for it yet but the executive producers are Courtney Cox and David Arquette!! They are looking for teams of 2 that will work with a famous celebrity. The game is like Taboo or Catchphrase and you have to identify the names of famous people including cartoons! Partners can win up to $100,000!! The only catch is you have to be 21 and older and live in Southern California. <3