Lightning Wallpaper

luckwld

Reaction score
I saw a video I believe last week of someone demoing what looks like a Live Wallpaper of the thunderbolt lightning and clouds and was able to customize the color and frequency. It looked really cool and wondering what it was and how to get it. I saw the video on one of the threads here, but don't know where. Any thoughts???

wisdroid

Reaction score
Its a free live wallpaper on the Market. I think its called either "Thunderstorm free" or "Lightning Free"

OP
L

luckwld

Reaction score
Just found this on YouTube. I notice that there are a lot of other Live Wallpapers besides the lightning one that aren't on the TB. Besides this one, where can you get additional wallpapers?

[video=youtube;yOD3q1B_i_k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOD3q1B_i_k[/video]

funkyb

Reaction score
I saw a video I believe last week of someone demoing what looks like a Live Wallpaper of the thunderbolt lightning and clouds and was able to customize the color and frequency. It looked really cool and wondering what it was and how to get it. I saw the video on one of the threads here, but don't know where. Any thoughts???

Just search the market, easy to find