light leakage...!

hoboX10

Reaction score
My phone doesn't have it at all. Only way I can see it is if I tilt my phone WAY up like in the video. But nobody holds a phone like that when they are using it.

L

leroybrute

I had the smiley face light leak under the glass. Tomorrow was my 14 day window so I took it in and exchanged it. No light leak anymore! Yahoo!!! Plus my battery in the first phone I got first day was a 3.7v and ran at 3.73, my new one is 3.8v but it is running at 4.302v. A bit odd.

jeffe65

Reaction score
So I wonder how many users are going to be in the closet with their phones as a result of this thread?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had the smiley face light leak under the glass. Tomorrow was my 14 day window so I took it in and exchanged it. No light leak anymore! Yahoo!!! Plus my battery in the first phone I got first day was a 3.7v and ran at 3.73, my new one is 3.8v but it is running at 4.302v. A bit odd.

That's really odd... wonder if that 3.8v is available anywhere.

Snow02

Reaction score
All our phone batteries are 3.7V, and charge to full around 4.2V. That's normal.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
L

leroybrute

I believe the Bionic is 3.8 is it not?

This is what I was thinking of: http://www.anandtech.com/show/4910/motorola-droid-bionic-review-dual-core-with-4g-lte/2

I
f the Rezound has batteries of similar technology, but we don't all have it for some reason, that would be cool to know - even if it doesn't make a huge difference.

My Bionic has 3.8. My first rezound had a 3.7v and with battery circle stats charged up or not it would fluxuate between 3.71 to 3.73 v running. My new rezound with the 3.8v battery is at 3.96v with 41% battery left, 102.3 temp. 15 hours since unplugged. After I unplugged I loaded all my apps and set up about an hour, checked and deleted about 25 emails, 30 min. on twitter, 10 min facebook, 20 to 30 texts, and about 30 min of angry birds. Forgot about 5 pics to make sure camera worked as well as other one.

IXIKelsonIXI

Reaction score
I know the problem I posted a video of is common, and pretty much every phone does it at a certain angle. That phone I took a video of, however, was so bad that I could see the softkey lights just while using my phone regularly, not just when it was tilted. I took it back to Verizon and the rep commented on how bad it was, and exchanged it without hesitation. So go ahead and mock people for not being stoked about their $350 having distracting flaws, but in the end, we have the right to exchange a device if it has something wrong with it. My replacement is without issue, except for the fact that the red softkey lights are pink. That I am going to fix with some red LEDs.