[ROM] Liberty3 V2.0 For The Droid X 11/28 - Sunday Bloody Sunday!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
First, are you running this ROM currently?

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Ok then all you need to do it download the file for the fix onto your phone, boot into recovery, and then install the file. After that you should be good to update SU.

lalekmawale

Reaction score
View attachment 44593
can anyone explain how to solve this Power Management Problem...?
coz my droidx until now On 5h30m but the battery is still 40 %
and the problem is in Display config.

maybe can anyone help me to fix this problem.

thx

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
You want the display to use the most battery. That means everything else is running right. IMO, that's not bad since my phone gets terrible battery life no matter what ROM I run.

You can try calibrating your battery if you're not happy.

X

FiftyunoFifty

Reaction score
After a couple of failed attempts, i was able to load Liberty GB v0.4. found a lot of good info on this forum to help me out before i randomly posted a help comment. Anyways downloading the toolbox now to see what else i can do. Oh, thanks to everyone for posting up the tutorials and providing answers to the common errors for a successful install.

danielkr

Reaction score
First and 2nd most importantly relative to this post, Thank you for this ROM! And thank you for the donate-only options.

I noticed the day after I flashed this ROM that the phone will not charge in the Motorola Car Dock for DroidX. To verify it was not my dock, I had someone with a stock DroidX2 insert into the dock and it began charging. I also tested the car charger directly into the DroidX without the dock and it is working properly.

Before I SBF back to GB .605 to verify it is the ROM, I wondered if you could look into this please?

Thanks again,

Daniel

Can anyone confirm they have this issue as well?

bkendrick

Reaction score
I have the dock and use it every day. Charges fine. However, I uninstalled the default dock app and run car home ultra. I doubt it's the app but just wanted to provide the info.

DX. CFU. LIB 3 2.0

danielkr

Reaction score
car home ultra looks worth the $2 license. I'll give it a try. I also doubt it will fix the charging issue but its features look good. Thanks for the turn-on.

Never

Reaction score
hey, I have an issue where wifi disconnects and doesn't automatically reconnect as with the stock rom. Any ideas?

drunkclever

Reaction score
Anyone know how if there is a way to get the date shown when you pull down the "status bar thingy"..

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Anyone know how if there is a way to get the date shown when you pull down the "status bar thingy"..

Do you mean in the notification bar?

IN AWE

Reaction score
Do you mean in the notification bar?

No, apparently the notification bar becomes the status bar once you pull it down. I didn't know that until I just looked it up.

IN AWE

Reaction score

Go to settings / Liberty settings / customization / status bar /date clock.