1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Liberty VPN not working?

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by Bob the Noob, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Bob the Noob

Bob the Noob New Member

So I'm trying out Liberty, and after having a few issues I'm down to a critical one. I can't get VPN working...

I'm trying to connect to my office VPN via L2TP/IPSec PSK. After filling it all out and entering my credentials, a message pops up and says "unable to connect to network, try again?"

At first I thought it might be me configuring something wrong, but I had one of the tech guys set it up and he got the same thing.

Background: I'm coming from Apex 1.3.1, Liberty install via clockwork gui from phone and checked the "wipe data/cache" box.

Anyone have an idea?

-Bob
  2. dvader

dvader New Member

yeah i tried to setup a vpn and it doesn't work.
    i get "can't connect to the network" immediately
    I know it's up, because i just tried to connect on my laptop and it works fine.
  3. Bob the Noob

Bob the Noob New Member

I flashed back to the Apex backup I had and it all works. Crap... I was starting to like the Rom too, but I need VPN for work related things. Otherwise I have to carry the work issued also and carrying two phones is to much for my pockets.
Search tags for this page

android vpn dont working