Liberty v0.9 (in toolbox now!)

ILikeWaffles

Reaction score
Find the new market thread and flash that. Hopefully that'll fix the market issue

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

It started working after 20 minutes, but thanks for the suggestion. Now I have a cool new market.

I have another quick question. After liberty downloaded a bunch a files in the beginning I went through a setup phase picking what features I wanted.

I selected that I wanted blur messaging, but I do not have the messaging icon with all my messaging stuff in it. Can I enable that somewhere? I think its messaging.apk.

Also can I go through that setup process again if i wanted to?

Thanks in advance

OP
ldopa

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes you can use the customizer any time. Do not choose blur launcher. It will bootloop your phone. If something isn't installing right (message.apk) just open root explorer and find the liberty customizer folder on your sd. If it's a zip, extract it. Open it and install whatever you want manually.

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

ILikeWaffles

Reaction score
Cool thanks I finally found where the liberty customizer is.

Alright before I start messing with apk's I have another question...

I went to settings and added my work email account. So without the messaging icon how do I access that email? When I click on the email icon it goes to my yahoo and I can't switch to the other one. I need that messaging icon.

OP
ldopa

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not sure cause I only use gmail. I think you're looking for coorprate email and I'm not sure how it works on liberty. Try going to settings/accounts and try adding an account.

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

OP
ldopa

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
It can work of course. I used it myself, but the majority of people had bootloop issues when using it, not to mention having to sbf. I'd just rather save people the trouble

Droid 2-honeybread cyanogenmod 7 (build-16)

ILikeWaffles

Reaction score
Not sure cause I only use gmail. I think you're looking for coorprate email and I'm not sure how it works on liberty. Try going to settings/accounts and try adding an account.

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

That's what I did...I added an account and there's no way to access that email (that I can think of). I loaded messaging.apk to the phone, but it just force closes everytime I press on it. The icon doesn't even look normal. Hmmmm

Reaction score
K9 mail on the market is an excellent mail app if you are having problems getting your email working.

Sent from my LGB v0.9 Gingercomb Juiced DROID2

SWFLDroid

Reaction score
Any Fix For Music Player Reboots?

I've been using Liberty GB V0.9 and the regular reboots while listening to music via Pandora and My music library are pretty annoying. Does anybody know if there is a fix either available or on the horizon for this issue?

vagabond

Reaction score
Here's a dumb question. I flashed what i thought was v.09, now i'm not so sure. Is there a way to tell for sure that what your running is v.09? I ask because when i pull my nightlies menu up it looks like I'm still running 8... have I done a good'un?

andrewqueen

Reaction score
Here's a dumb question. I flashed what i thought was v.09, now i'm not so sure. Is there a way to tell for sure that what your running is v.09? I ask because when i pull my nightlies menu up it looks like I'm still running 8... have I done a good'un?

The v09 in the toolbox nightly is the right one, just add .zip to end

Droid 2 CM7 - build21

vagabond

Reaction score

The v09 in the toolbox nightly is the right one, just add .zip to end

Droid 2 CM7 - build21

You underestimate the level of noob you're dealing with... I guess a better way to ask would be, "by looking at this picture, can you tell what version of the nightlies a person is running? If so: which one am I running? If not: is there another way? "

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Go to settings>about phone and see if it says Liberty v.08 or .09. Based off the Toolbox pic, it looks like you are running .08 since its the only one that shows its been downloaded (hence the square next to it).

CM74DX

vagabond

Reaction score
lulz, like i said....noob question. v.09 it is. I was pretty sure I installed it ,but looking at the nightlies menu messed me up. Planted that seed of doubt. I thought i had already checked the about phone section , but i guess not well enough. Brain-dead. anyhow, much appreciated.