-updated superuser
-market updated
-automatic updates and links to old servers fixed

That's it.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

ryan462

Reaction score
alt download?

Is there a link to dl 0.9 somewhere? I guess that would be difficult to do and keep it to only donating users. It's taking forever and a day to download the Nightly .. still only at 15%, WiFi .. decent cable modem .. been at it for 40 minutes already. Perhaps this download speed is normal? The other nightlies haven't taken nearly this long.

Not that the update is super significant but the install failed (apparently a bad download) and since I had wiped it all .. bleh ..

btw, liberty is the best .. worth the few bucks.

Spartan67

Reaction score
Is there a link to dl 0.9 somewhere? I guess that would be difficult to do and keep it to only donating users. It's taking forever and a day to download the Nightly .. still only at 15%, WiFi .. decent cable modem .. been at it for 40 minutes already. Perhaps this download speed is normal? The other nightlies haven't taken nearly this long.

Not that the update is super significant but the install failed (apparently a bad download) and since I had wiped it all .. bleh ..

btw, liberty is the best .. worth the few bucks.

I had put one up because people weren't able to download it from the toolbox but i took it down because only donated users can get Liberty Gingerbread and i had forgotten about that but 40 minutes that seems long only took me like 10. Might not be a bad download seems like it dosen't come marked as a .zip so clockwork can't install it just a .zip to the end and it should install fine

s1nner

Reaction score
It's very minimal.
-updated superuser
-market updated

That's it.

The Liberty GB v0.9 upgrade killed Swype, too. I always wipe data, wipe cache, and mount data and system before flashing new ROM. I tried everything, deleting the apk via Root Explorer, reinstalling Swype Beta Installer, reinstalling Swype, rebooting, in every imaginable order, and right now I am just stuck with no Swype. :(

ryan462

Reaction score
Bleh ..

Wiped it out ? Pfft .. I've never seen it installed. I ended up going to Swype's site and signing up to be a beta tester.

My download of v0.9 got to about 70% then died, after 2 hours.

It's very minimal.
-updated superuser
-market updated

That's it.

The Liberty GB v0.9 upgrade killed Swype, too. I always wipe data, wipe cache, and mount data and system before flashing new ROM. I tried everything, deleting the apk via Root Explorer, reinstalling Swype Beta Installer, reinstalling Swype, rebooting, in every imaginable order, and right now I am just stuck with no Swype. :(

Reaction score
That's no good. I downloaded 0.9 but can't justify wiping it all for such minor changes, especially to introduce another problem

Sent from my LGB v0.8 Gingercomb Juiced DROID2 using DroidForums

Popezaphod

Reaction score
How big is the download? I have a 60.42MB file but I'm afraid it got cut off half-way through. I wish there was a mirror to download it from directly. (Yeah, yeah, I know there will be, but it's new now, so I have to wait.)

Spartan67

Reaction score
How big is the download? I have a 60.42MB file but I'm afraid it got cut off half-way through. I wish there was a mirror to download it from directly. (Yeah, yeah, I know there will be, but it's new now, so I have to wait.)

The Droid x version is 127MB their both probably around the same size

mattv111

Reaction score
Do I have to wipe if I'm on 0.8 already.

Ok I'm confused I'm already on 0.8, and in the toolbox in the description for 0.9 it says "A WIPE IS REQUIRED TO INSTALL v0.8 EVEN IF YOU ARE ALREADY ON LIBERTY GINGERBREAD!!" Is that suppose to say v0.9? Do I need to wipe or not?

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
Ok I'm confused I'm already on 0.8, and in the toolbox in the description for 0.9 it says "A WIPE IS REQUIRED TO INSTALL v0.8 EVEN IF YOU ARE ALREADY ON LIBERTY GINGERBREAD!!" Is that suppose to say v0.9? Do I need to wipe or not?

That was probably a really bad paste job by jrummy.

DroidBurgundy

Reaction score
I donated too but wont be switching from Apex anytime soon, Apex is the first rom I've used on GB where I finally was able to stop trying to fix or alter things and just enjoy my D2 again.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I donated too but wont be switching from Apex anytime soon, Apex is the first rom I've used on GB where I finally was able to stop trying to fix or alter things and just enjoy my D2 again.

That's how I feel about my X. I am torn between trying Liberty and leaving Apex when it works so amazingly. I have not had any issues whatsoever on Apex. I just wish it had a customizer

sent from my ApeX

OP
ldopa

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Apex is the best imo. I'm just trying the new nightly. I mean I did donate and want to take the responsibility of being a tester of this beta rom. The more people who report bugs, the better it will be once it gets to release candidate

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

Reaction score

The Droid x version is 127MB their both probably around the same size

The nightly I downloaded was 124.59 MB on droid 2.

Sent from my LGB v0.8 Gingercomb Juiced DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
ldopa

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's the right size for the d2

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9