Liberty v0.9 (in toolbox now!)

Spartan67

Reaction score
Are you serious? You zipped the file and installed in cw? OK ill try it

From the Self-Aware Droid 2 APEX GB v2.0

Ya I thought that since the toolbox says it will reboot and flash it in recovery I figured it must have just been named wrong so I tried and it worked

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OK so I just zipped it. I'm gonna boot into clockwork manually and install it. Were you already on 0.8 or coming from a different rom?

I didn't wipe i was one liberty v0.8 so i didn't need to

OP
ldopa

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
i dl the file when i started the thread some hours back. Plus this is for the dx, not d2. I'm sure others will get use out of it.

Last edited:

Goatastic

Reaction score
Here you go if the link still isn't fixed

Liberty GB v0.9
lgbdx09.zip

First off it looks like that is the version for the DroidX. Secondly I think it is a little bit rude of you to put a nightly build that just came out for the people who are helping to support jrummy and making it availible for the general public. While I understand that you are being helpful if I was jrummy I would be mildly upset.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
ldopa

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm sure he meant well. He probably didn't think anything of it so rude may of not been the best word, but i agree. Take it down

Edit: By the way mobile sensei and koveleski have a solution to the issue (i just read the tweet) and as soon as they can get a hold of Jared, it will be fixed. So, let's just be patient.

Last edited:

Spartan67

Reaction score
Here you go if the link still isn't fixed

Liberty GB v0.9
lgbdx09.zip

First off it looks like that is the version for the DroidX. Secondly I think it is a little bit rude of you to put a nightly build that just came out for the people who are helping to support jrummy and making it availible for the general public. While I understand that you are being helpful if I was jrummy I would be mildly upset.

Yes its for Droid X my mistake i misread i thought we were talking aout the X the and I mean no harm to Jrummy I TAKE NO CREDIT for anything just trying to help, i support his work and have been using liberty since 1.0. And i could be wrong but i believe you have to already be on Liberty GB to use v0.9 so i don't mean any harm so i will take it down just to be safe

Last edited:
OP
ldopa

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah but the newest nightly is only available to those of us that donate, so it's Best to take it down. I know you were only trying to be helpful

Goatastic

Reaction score
Rude may be a bit harsh but you see my point.
As far as needing to be on liberty to flash it I am pretty sure you don't have to be. It is the same as flashing any other rom aas far as I can see.

Spartan67

Reaction score
Rude may be a bit harsh but you see my point.
As far as needing to be on liberty to flash it I am pretty sure you don't have to be. It is the same as flashing any other rom aas far as I can see.

No I didn't mind, you raised an valid point that i didn't think about, I was just trying to help people out

OP
ldopa

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks! This will fix the d2 one as well?

Liberty gb v0.8

mjs1015

Reaction score
It downloaded for me in the toolbox this morning.

sammyk

Reaction score
I'd love to see a changelog for this whenever possible. I'd like to know if full Exchange contact support has been resolved as it's the only thing that prevents me from full adoption.

Stock ROM provides ALL Exchange contacts to be sync'd to phone, I haven't been able to get 0.7, 0.8, Apex, AOSP Liberty, etc to mimic this even by restoring all seemingly relevant Blur apks. If anyone has accomplished this, please fill me in as that would be totally rad.

Thanks 2 JRummy and all the awesome devs for the great work!