Liberty V0.6 Released!

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
Is Liberty only going to be available through toolbox now? I can't see spending 5$ for it I could see 1 or 2 but 5 come on o well just wait for public release or find a new rom

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Is Liberty only going to be available through toolbox now? I can't see spending 5$ for it I could see 1 or 2 but 5 come on o well just wait for public release or find a new rom

Right now yes, it's still in it's beta phase. So your just avoiding bugs right now. You can pay the $5 to get it now, or wait for a bug-free public release. Consider the 5 dollars a donation (which it is) for the hard work and countless hours Jrummy puts into building the Rom we all enjoy (eventually) free.

We're going to be releasing the nightly builds on the forums a lot quicker than last time. Expect to see 0.6 by Wednesday (rough ETA, don't hold me to it).

rickerbilly

Reaction score

Right now yes, it's still in it's beta phase. So your just avoiding bugs right now. You can pay the $5 to get it now, or wait for a bug-free public release. Consider the 5 dollars a donation (which it is) for the hard work and countless hours Jrummy puts into building the Rom we all enjoy (eventually) free.

We're going to be releasing the nightly builds on the forums a lot quicker than last time. Expect to see 0.6 by Wednesday (rough ETA, don't hold me to it).

.6? You mean. 7?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
.6? You mean. 7?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

No, I meant what I said. v0.6 is in the donation toolbox now and will be linked on forums hopefully by Wednesday. In the meantime, 0.7 will probably drop around the same time. Depending on what fixes we get in, it'll mostly be more default theme overhaul.

Cheers

bodean

Reaction score
Installed v6 over v5. No wipe, seems to be running ok. Haven't noticed anything different yet over v5 though.

KnuckleSandwich

Reaction score
antintyty, I currently do not have AOSP email or Blur email working on .6. I did a wipe when I installed .6 but only have gmail working. I was able to add the account via the accounts wizard, but there is no email app that works with exchange on the phone at all.

If anyone has any info that would help please chime in.

antintyty

Reaction score
antintyty, I currently do not have AOSP email or Blur email working on .6. I did a wipe when I installed .6 but only have gmail working. I was able to add the account via the accounts wizard, but there is no email app that works with exchange on the phone at all.

If anyone has any info that would help please chime in.

this is why i switched to zombiestomped...I can't live without exchange email/contacts!!

That is truly a deal breaker for me! I know how to get around the contacts, but it's not a sync deal, and that sucks.

Fabyloso

Reaction score
I have the donated toolbox and I want the new .6 release but do not want that fugly yellow! No offense to the devs but that yellow needs to go! They should release the default blue and create a yellow theme for themselves or those who like the yellow.

I'll stick to my 596 from TBH until I see some decent LGB .6 themes.

ThaiBoy02

Reaction score
Can I install v0.6 if I went from Liberty GB v0.5 to Official VZW GB straight from the TOOLBOX? I do have the donate TOOLBOX

cjriddle22

Reaction score

The five bucks is well worth it. Especially if you have had it since Liberty 2.0 was released. I have enjoyed many LGB updates (nightlies) and look forward to many more.

kernelhappy

Reaction score
Fabyloso,
Have you run the liberty customizer? As best I can tell no email ( blur or asop) is installed until you select it in the customizer

DX LGB 0.5

Fabyloso

Reaction score
Fabyloso,
Have you run the liberty customizer? As best I can tell no email ( blur or asop) is installed until you select it in the customizer

DX LGB 0.5

Not sure what you're referring to. I'm talking about the yellow Liberty theme that comes with these LGB ROMS. Not the ASOP/BLUR components.