Liberty v0.6 Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkbest

Reaction score
v5 and v6, wireless never works. I connect to my home wireless, it connects works for about 30 seconds, then nothing loads. Always having to use 3g now. Not sure what's going on with the wifi and LGB though.
Says connected, valid IP address though. If it helps, the wireless icon on the default v5 and v6 starts out yellow, then goes to grey color...not sure if that is significant or not in the notification bar.

wireless has never been an issue with me. may be a router config. issue.

Andro X

Reaction score
If u didn't install the the 3 file. 588 version before u went to the newer version then that's prob why ur not on 12. And ur supposed to have 12 before flashing .596, hope that helps

No...the directions say in big red letters that if you're not on radio .12 then you need to sbf back to froyo .340 and use the two part method #2.

I know that's why I said "And ur supposed to have 12 before flashing .596"

Sent from my DROIDX

Droosh

Reaction score
Is this version updated with imoseyon's ver 7.1 of DX Tweaks? Has anyone installed it and does it speed things up?

stewdaddy123

Reaction score
Same ole' market dowlaod problem...

I can't seem to get anything to download from the market after updating to 0.6, installed fix.apk, any help?

mikex

Reaction score
If u didn't install the the 3 file. 588 version before u went to the newer version then that's prob why ur not on 12. And ur supposed to have 12 before flashing .596, hope that helps

No...the directions say in big red letters that if you're not on radio .12 then you need to sbf back to froyo .340 and use the two part method #2.

Sorry, just sounded like you were saying that flashing the 588 version would get you to 12. And, if memory serves me correctly, the 588 version was not 12. But, so many versions lately...who knows.

Andro X

Reaction score

Sorry, just sounded like you were saying that flashing the 588 version would get you to 12. And, if memory serves me correctly, the 588 version was not 12. But, so many versions lately...who knows.

I know lol there's probly gonna be another one before we're done cause even 596 is a test. Or maybe they'll just push this one idk
Sent from my DROIDX

DankBuddha

Reaction score
596 to Liberty

I am currently on rooted deox 596 from tbh (went from 340 to 588 to 591 to 595 to 596 with no problems. I am interested in trying out liberty. I got the donation version of the toolbox ($5 is nothing to help devs provide me with tinkering fun). Can the .6 ver of liberty downloaded via the toolbox be flashed on top of 596? If so will it require a wipe or will clearing the caches be enough? Also should i expect any trouble flashing back to a nandroid backup of 596 from liberty if for some reason i want to go back? Is .6v considered ok to try or would i be better waiting on a future version?

Thanks for any answers that can be provided. I've looked around a bit but haven't found much on ppl going from pretty much stock deox 596 to liberty.

Smack77

Reaction score
I can't get the sirius app to work on 3g. When I went to 0.5 with the kernel update of .591 I couldn't get sirius to work so I sbf'd back. I figured .596 fixed things. Can anyone help with this?

OP
Koveleski

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
I am currently on rooted deox 596 from tbh (went from 340 to 588 to 591 to 595 to 596 with no problems. I am interested in trying out liberty. I got the donation version of the toolbox ($5 is nothing to help devs provide me with tinkering fun). Can the .6 ver of liberty downloaded via the toolbox be flashed on top of 596? If so will it require a wipe or will clearing the caches be enough? Also should i expect any trouble flashing back to a nandroid backup of 596 from liberty if for some reason i want to go back? Is .6v considered ok to try or would i be better waiting on a future version?

Thanks for any answers that can be provided. I've looked around a bit but haven't found much on ppl going from pretty much stock deox 596 to liberty.

Yes, you can flash v0.6 over .596 without issue.

wooddale

Reaction score
Is this the 5http://www.droid-life.com/2011/04/14/new-droidx-gingerbread-4-5-588-rooted/88

bodean

Reaction score

Can we try to keep this thread ON TOPIC? Bug reports only? Thanks.

Isaiah

Reaction score
my facebook contact sync (I.E. my FB friend's pics aren't syncing with contacts) isn't working (through blur not FB) it worked fine on 5. I tried getting rid of the the social networking app, that didn't fix it. reflashed .6 (over .6) and it didn't do anything..

Next step is a wipe, but I'm wondering if its a bug, or just me?

saywhaa

Reaction score
the gallery 3d runs reallllly slow to a point of it stalls it.

then i have to pull the battery.

nordy420

Reaction score
Hoping there is a quick fix, but I am receiving double texts.

Status
Not open for further replies.