Liberty v0.6 Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

alosenster

Reaction score

viper3773

Reaction score
Anyone notice for Facebook, when scrolling it flashes between a white and black background.... see screenshots::

snap20110610_060042-1.png

&

snap20110610_060039-1.png

Really messes with the eyes.. just does it the whole time. On .7 now, but it did it on .6 too

Last edited:

cincycats51

Reaction score
397188497.jpg

Tried to use the "Share" option in the camera app, and it just says something like "There are no apps that can share". This never happened before...and I know I can just go into text messaging, or go to facebook.com and upload the images, its just annoying and inconvenient.

And to the post above me, yes....That is also annoying...

Last edited:

FromBBtoDroid

Reaction score
397188497.jpg

Tried to use the "Share" option in the camera app, and it just says something like "There are no apps that can share". This never happened before...and I know I can just go into text messaging, or go to facebook.com and upload the images, its just annoying and inconvenient.

And to the post above me, yes....That is also annoying...

If you use the 3D gallery it works. It seems to be an issue with the blur gallery

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
Koveleski

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
I've been trying to solve the blur gallery giving that error but the hard part is that there is no indication of anything in the log when attempting the share action. And without having the source to the blur apps, it's hard to dissect the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.