Liberty v. 8 is up

Fabyloso

Reaction score
You guys need to delete the old customizer zip before you download the new one, and make sure you wipe data before you install v0.8.

Customizer worked fine for me without deleting the old one. Maybe it's an option you guys are selecting?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Ditto for me. Not sure what people are doing wrong. Download ROM, Wipe Data, Install ROM, reboot, open customizer from notification bar, follow on screen instructions.

I've never had a bootloop or error in any LGB ROM install.

ryano2121

Reaction score
I've never had a problem either. I wiped the data and installed the ROM as usual, but the customizer wouldn't get going. It worked after deleting the folder and reinstalling.

chaos254

Reaction score
You guys need to delete the old customizer zip before you download the new one, and make sure you wipe data before you install v0.8.

Customizer worked fine for me without deleting the old one. Maybe it's an option you guys are selecting?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Ditto for me. Not sure what people are doing wrong. Download ROM, Wipe Data, Install ROM, reboot, open customizer from notification bar, follow on screen instructions.

I've never had a bootloop or error in any LGB ROM install.[/QUOTE

same. very easy install.

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Once some themes become available I will finally get off of .5. Haven't wanted to update because of the lack of themes on .6 and .7, but can't stay behind forever.

Somebody please put together a good Honeycomb theme....

You haven't seen my themes have you?