LIBERTY Transition Animations

OP
T

thepsyntyst

Reaction score
just wanted to let everyone know that im going to have two or three finished animation packs probably by the end of the week, and also if you have any requests for specific animation set ups pm me and ill put it in my to do list

B-RAN

Reaction score
Looks great! Thank you. Question... Do we need to keep the workspace folder under /AndroidThemes after we have installed the animation? Also, is the .apk in the backup folder an install to take it back?
I haven't done any work with NinjaMorph, only MetaMorph. Similar, but different! Thanks again.

OP
T

thepsyntyst

Reaction score
Looks great! Thank you. Question... Do we need to keep the workspace folder under /AndroidThemes after we have installed the animation? Also, is the .apk in the backup folder an install to take it back?
I haven't done any work with NinjaMorph, only MetaMorph. Similar, but different! Thanks again.

you can delete the folder once you have pushed the animations to your frame work they will stay unless you install a new theme. i just keep the folder so that if i switch themes i can easily apply my animations back. and yes the apk in sdcard\androidthemes\backup\framework-res.apk is a backup of your previous framework so each time you change the animations that back up is swapped for the most recent, ive never used metamorph only ninjamorph. but it doesnt matter which you use cause the animation files are the same.

OP
T

thepsyntyst

Reaction score
So much to my dismay no matter what i try i cant get the animations to work from wallpaper to app on lpp. If anyone has installed these with lpp and has had them work let me know please. Hopefully i can get some answers from the dev so i can remedy this issue but for all the adw users your in luck and more animation mixes soon to come!

OP
T

thepsyntyst

Reaction score
Also the last one i posted im thinking about calling it shift?

OP
T

thepsyntyst

Reaction score
new animation file input would be nice on which combos are liked best. more soon

OP
T

thepsyntyst

Reaction score
I have figured out the launcher pro issue, but it is a little more extensive and custom to get the animations. So if you use launcher pro and would like to use my different anim mods then let me know and we can make a custom lp with your requested animations.

OP
T

thepsyntyst

Reaction score
Just a side note ill be adding videos of what each animations looks like for those of you who dont want to just start switching stuff not knowing how it will turn out

webmastir

Reaction score
Just a side note ill be adding videos of what each animations looks like for those of you who dont want to just start switching stuff not knowing how it will turn out

awesome. that'd be very much appreciated

subscribed to thread for future updates

sephtin

Reaction score

Would be even better if you could throw together basic/simple animated .gif's ...? :)

dclmac

Reaction score
Can you do transitions too? I love the ones included with GO Launcher, but I'm using LauncherPro due to a far superior app tray

OP
T

thepsyntyst

Reaction score
That's all in the launcher these animations are in the framework and launcher pro has very similar transition effects

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App