Liberty Toolbox turns into ROM Toolbox!

OP
K

Krunk_Kracker

Reaction score
What? Really? Hmmmm, do u have the market update?
You thought I was talking about the first update?? Haha, no, a new one today. I'll type out the change log.

It's now called "ROM Toolbox Pro"

What's new:
v3.0.1
Change app name from Liberty Toolbox to ROM Toolbox
Added/re-did system font feature
Added/re-did torch
Added changelog
Added shortcuts (Shortcuts->ROM Toolbox)
Customized the title-bar
Added EULA
Re-did Theme Chooser themes (get from extra app)
Added menu options
Bug fixes

Last edited:

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah I got it. Seems like its the same as the last one pretty much

CM74DX

OP
K

Krunk_Kracker

Reaction score
What does "Re-did Theme Chooser themes (get from extra app)" mean?
What "extra app"?
Go to this part of the toolbox, and tap "List Themes" and it will take you to the app. It's an app that basically puts all the themes available in one area.

screenshot-1312572799771.png

sigua

Reaction score
Does anyone else not like it? I can't change my battery icon any more without paying for the premium version, and the notification bar text cusomization isn't working either.

OP
K

Krunk_Kracker

Reaction score
Does anyone else not like it? I can't change my battery icon any more without paying for the premium version, and the notification bar text cusomization isn't working either.
jrummy is my favorite dev so I donated long ago...

sigua

Reaction score
jrummy is my favorite dev so I donated long ago...

That's the answer to the question, "Who is your favorite developer and did you donate?"

I didn't use Liberty Toolbox a whole lot, but it let me change my battery icons, fonts, and notification bar easily. Now icons and fonts are premium, and the notification bar change doesn't work for me.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score

Its iffy for me. I had to get Root Tools to change the notification bar text because my $5 Liberty Toolbox wouldn't. Even though they're both made by Jrummy

MIUI