Liberty Toolbox [Official Thread]

droidzforlife

Beta Alpha Delta Omega 3!
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
And Jrummy u know the reason why my OC widget looks like this?
4b5b13ec-1b92-2c03.jpg

Not thread jacking it just wouldn't let me send it in a PM and my comp. Is down at the min.

Don't blame me my head and hands posted it.

Looks like your font may be screwing it up.

Also this should be posted in the "reporting problems" thread not here.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

I thought it was from the size of the text too but mine appears to be fine?...
1182584604_fUmEY-M.jpg

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
And Jrummy u know the reason why my OC widget looks like this?
4b5b13ec-1b92-2c03.jpg

Not thread jacking it just wouldn't let me send it in a PM and my comp. Is down at the min.

Looks like your font may be screwing it up.

Also this should be posted in the "reporting problems" thread not here.

I thought it was from the size of the text too but mine appears to be fine?...
1182584604_fUmEY-M.jpg

Well figured it out its when u set profiles hmmmm
4b5b13ec-052f-a950.jpg

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
What is music mod?

Are ROM updates going to be shown in the toolbox?

Will more themes, boot animations, and so on be added to the toolbox?

jkieffer46

Reaction score
any way we can get some control over the led for sms/mms/emai/phone call...etc??

shawn13165

Reaction score
Suggestion. Add a pop-up confirming selection so accidental touches don't install

pyronym

Reaction score
I would love to have the option of adding the email app from CM6. It gives the ability to "toggle sync" subfolders for exchange as the standard mail client only has the ability to sync the actual inbox folder. I've only tried a few other roms but I can't seem to find one that has that option and so far this one is working phenomenally for me.

And I second the led option.

Thanks,

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I would love to have the option of adding the email app from CM6. It gives the ability to "toggle sync" subfolders for exchange as the standard mail client only has the ability to sync the actual inbox folder. I've only tried a few other roms but I can't seem to find one that has that option and so far this one is working phenomenally for me.

Thanks,

I did build a version of the email client for Liberty but it has issues for people who use exchange so it was not included.

If there is enough people who want it I could have included it in the toolbox though

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would like to have the ability to uninstall add on's that are installed from the toolbox. I have noticed that I adding things from the toolbox and can't uninstall them.

Also....any chance of getting the Gingerbread Purple theme fixed?

pyronym

Reaction score

Thanks,

I did build a version of the email client for Liberty but it has issues for people who use exchange so it was not included.

If there is enough people who want it I could have included it in the toolbox though

So the one you built allows syncing of subfolders but it doesn't work with exchange?

I know nothing about programming but I would assume that since cm6 is built off of 2.2 wouldn't it work with your rom? And to reiterate I know absolutely nothing about programming(well unless it's little batch files and whatnot)

pyronym

Reaction score
Oh also yesterday I was messing around in the toolbox after changing my battery icons to the second choice and installing the linear theme on my r2d2 after reboot I lost cell radio. the option in settings was greyed out and I got a nice fat no service on my phone. I ended up having to wipe and reload the rom to get back up and running.

jkieffer46

Reaction score
Blink doesn't really work with liberty. Vote for led option!

knivesout

Reaction score
Yeah it seems to be kinda hit and miss. Blink worked for me one time, but now that I think of it, I don't think it worked once I flashed over to Liberty.