Liberty Toolbox [Official Thread]

SuperChargedJ

Reaction score
I have tried to install several themes that did not work and a different battery icon that didn't work. It would say installing, then reboot, then when the phone came back on nothing had changed. Love this rom and the toolbox but I found this a little weird.

I have had this exact same problem. I think when I re-flashed Liberty 1.5 for the second time the very first theme I tried work, but after that nothing. I also tried the other way of downloading the theme zip to the SD card then flash it via Recovery which works fine. Every other aspect of the Toolbox works. I love this rom.

HutRU01

Reaction score
Hey guys, i LOVE the rom that you made. I just wanted to ask if it would be possible for you to add the contact sync that motoblur has (with facebook, twitter, etc.) into Liberty's toolbox. It's also possible that i totally missed this feature though.
Thanks

You can contact sync facebook and twiter all you need to do is download the facebook and twitter app and login then each app will give you the option to sync the contacts..

Hello Kejar, I must first say kudos to you and JRummy for creating Liberty v1.5 ROM. I like it a lot. Although, I was wondering if you give any advice as to why only some of my facebook contacts are loading their respective profile pictures. I have tried loading both the wy contacts and asop contacts and it still remains the same. Some load the facebook profile picture, some dont. Any ideas? Facebook issue? Droid issue?

Any suggestions would be appreciated. :)

lakingslayer

Reaction score
Hey guys, i LOVE the rom that you made. I just wanted to ask if it would be possible for you to add the contact sync that motoblur has (with facebook, twitter, etc.) into Liberty's toolbox. It's also possible that i totally missed this feature though.
Thanks

You can contact sync facebook and twiter all you need to do is download the facebook and twitter app and login then each app will give you the option to sync the contacts..

Hello Kejar, I must first say kudos to you and JRummy for creating Liberty v1.5 ROM. I like it a lot. Although, I was wondering if you give any advice as to why only some of my facebook contacts are loading their respective profile pictures. I have tried loading both the wy contacts and asop contacts and it still remains the same. Some load the facebook profile picture, some dont. Any ideas? Facebook issue? Droid issue?

Any suggestions would be appreciated. :)

It would be nice if it were in the ROM without adding blur. I use an app called "SyncMyPix" in the market.

HutRU01

Reaction score
It would be nice if it were in the ROM without adding blur. I use an app called "SyncMyPix" in the market.

Thanks. I will check that out.

Sent from my Liberated D2 using Tapatalk

mikex

Reaction score
Could we possibly get the option of adding back the blur dialer? This rom is perfect otherwise.

andy515

Reaction score
Dialer question

Is there a way to when you press the "phone/dialer" app it can direct you straight to the favorites tab?

marcfogel

Reaction score
Zipaligns all apk does not seem to work. It just says processing. I am running Liberty Toolbox 1.1.2

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

doomer4life

Reaction score
For me I am unable to change my Verizon wireless text. I open pulldown bar editor without any issues and type in what I want it to say I've tried everything from 3 characters to 21 characters but after I save and then reboot ill let the phone sit for awhile but it never changes. I am also running toolbox 1.1.2

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

droid fetish

Reaction score
For me I am unable to change my Verizon wireless text. I open pulldown bar editor without any issues and type in what I want it to say I've tried everything from 3 characters to 21 characters but after I save and then reboot ill let the phone sit for awhile but it never changes. I am also running toolbox 1.1.2

What theme are you using? I had the same problem but only when I was trying different themes, Also try this-delete what you have in the box and retype then save then go back and re save it again. I have sometimes had to do this also but eventually it sticks. Hope this helps
:icon_ banana:

doomer4life

Reaction score
Okay ill give it a shot and I am using the watermarkd theme maybe tonight ill also attempt to reflash the whole rom and see if I can change it on stock then change themes and see if it still works

dirtyfingers

Reaction score

This is actually my only problem I have also and it really is not even that big of a deal to me. I have tried with several different themes, no theme, and even reflashed the rom and can't change the text. It has never even said Verizon Wireless or Liberty 1.5 or whatever it comes with. I had the same problem on 1.0 and 1.5. I don't know if it was supposed to, but it never said anything before root either.

JkdJedi

Reaction score
Zipaligns all apk does not seem to work. It just says processing. I am running Liberty Toolbox 1.1.2

That processing means its working, let it do it's thing.

jaynyc22

Reaction score
I cant seem to install any addons from the toolbox it says installed but it doesn't show up? How do I fix this?

doomer4life

Reaction score
An update on got my pulldown text to change when I reflashed Liberty

mikex

Reaction score
I cant seem to install any addons from the toolbox it says installed but it doesn't show up? How do I fix this?

Are you rebooting after you install?