Liberty Toolbox [Official Thread]

Mike8913

Reaction score
I really like the rom. I don't know what it is, but in my Gmail there's like a color distortion when drag my finger in the screen. Is their a way to fix that?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
i have this same issue, it can be hard to distinguish between read and unread emails while scrolling.

Also, is there a dedicated discussion about editing sysctl files? I'd like to learn more about these.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
i have this same issue, it can be hard to distinguish between read and unread emails while scrolling.

Also, is there a dedicated discussion about editing sysctl files? I'd like to learn more about these.

Yes...just delete your current gmail and dl another themed one..b-boy can do this! Check the themer threads! Peace!

You Juss Been TAPPED! by the drummer...
Another day, yet another flash.....:)
<&mdash;&mdash;Peace!&mdash;&mdash;>

Doh4Eev2tae

Reaction score
Sweet! thanks for the blur gallery, i love having the 3d gallery for looking at my galleries but i gotta say, i also love being able to click on the picture in the blur camera and have it actually go the the picture, lol
huang2.jpg

huang3.jpg

giga pipe

Reaction score
Wow thanks again. I must of had an out dated patch with my old rom.

Quai1Ooth5d

Reaction score
Sweet! thanks for the blur gallery, i love having the 3d gallery for looking at my galleries but i gotta say, i also love being able to click on the picture in the blur camera and have it actually go the the picture, lol
huang2.jpg

huang3.jpg

bkendrick

Reaction score
Anybody know what the hidden feature is in the new ROM toolbox?

DX. CFU. LIB 3 1.0

SupraRZ95

Reaction score
Sweet. Love the hidden feature. Would rather use that instead of my USB.

SupraRZ95

Reaction score
Ill gives hint. Kinda vague but I think it works. Think Linux coding. You aren't putting in code. You just have to touch something. The. Dance Droid pops up :).

jfkansas

Reaction score
Went to update Toolbox and it says not compatible with my device. Hrm, think it is time to dump all this rom foolishness and go back to stock. Too many issues with apps not working Market not working, etc.

wdcspurs

Reaction score
Is this toolbox the same thing as the ROM toolbox already loaded on the newest version of liberty 3.0 for the Droid X? IT has most of the same features, just looks different. I am new to the Liberty ROM and am looking forward to enjoying all of the great thigns I have heard about it! And whats this hidden feature? I saw that on the changelog when I updated it last week. Some guidance please!!

JerseyFrankU

Reaction score
I saw recently on the XDA forum (which I cannot post on as of yet) that someone suggested closing the Liberty thread- as it has not seen much action lately- I hope not... I really like this ROM - and have had my newbie, dev-wanna-be status slow me down in getting it working right-- Still have issues from time to time - settings changong on there own as i add/modify thing - and am really glad to have a place to go should i need assistance -- given unlimited time and resources - and no need to relie on my phone as primary - it would be great to play like crazy and read everything published - but real-life won't allow- and having a bookmarked/subed threat to go to- saves mah butt:biggrin: -

Thank you Rum - and all the other guys out here for the free and valuable education- i every hit it big -dev phones for all you guys--you know who you are :hail: