Liberty Toolbox [Official Thread]

preusstang

Reaction score
I also would like a few pieces of orange chicken from pf changs.

But seriously, just read the changelog bro. It would be a whole lot easier than someone else copying and pasting it in here. It opens as soon as you update and restart the toolbox

chefb

Reaction score
Im getting a error when opening njghtlys.....says rummy refused? What's going on?

km75

Reaction score
I got the same error message.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just got done dl 0.9 and I'm getting the same error. Also the new version is not a zip file. That may be why the error message is coming out. Not sure what to do regarding flashing. Hope he's fixing it now

Edit: it should be up now. Mine is
From the Self-Aware Droid 2 APEX GB v2.0

Last edited:

PSbeezy

Reaction score
themed apps in toolbox

anybody else having trouble installing downloaded themed apps from the toolbox? i can download the app and all but when i click to install, even with the unknown sources box checked, it says application not installed??? HELPPP!:icon_eek:

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
This has been an issue forever now. The apps that actually dl, you'll need to uninstall the app on your phone before installing the themed ver. Actually, just freeze the app in titanium backup and then install the themed app.

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

Capper

Reaction score
Is the server down? I did a wipe to remove the theme and was going to reinstall .08 before updating to .09 and I keep getting a refused connection. I'm kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place as since wiping I cant connect via wi-fi.

yusky03

Reaction score
Simple Feature Request...

It would be nice to be able to hold down on a ROM version in the nightlies and both Change Log and Download show. I want to know the changes before I install the ROM.

sspediacci

Reaction score
Error message

Wanted to upgrade from 0.7 to 0.9 and getting the same error message. Any word yet?