Liberty Toolbox [Official Thread]

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Have you tried launcher pro or adw? Much better. Launcher pro makes my phone so much more snappy and customizable. Launcher 2 is way too limited and laggy. Believe me

Droid 2 zombiestomped v1.71

Chillout

Reaction score
Just downloaded the donate toolbox, the nightlies only has v7 & v8. If I'm coming from 2.0.1. Is it ok download and install 7 and then 8 afterwards?

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
No! You need to get on the gb leak first. Then you can flash liberty gb 0.8. Do not go from 2.0 to 0.8. Bad idea. Start reading about how to get on the gb leak. Then dl 0.8 liberty. I'm going to bed now. I'd be happy to help you in the morning

Chillout

Reaction score
That's what I thought. However I was under the impression that all of GB nightlies were available in the donate toolbox. Where can I get v1, so I can get over to GB and then onto v8?

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
You can't get ver 1! Thats what im trying to tell you. You don't need it. You need to dl the gb 596 leak and flash it then flash liberty gb 0.8. Its the same process, but instead of going from 0.1 to 0.8, you go from the leak to 0.8. Got it?

Google search Gingerbread+something for everyone. Dl the 2 part gb leak there and flash it. Then once on the leak, dl the toolbox again and flash liberty gb.

Last edited:

Chillout

Reaction score
I found a download link for it.. last question hopefully... ive heard that DX bootstrap works now (didn't used to work for this) is that true? I have DX bootstrap and would rather not pay for d2 bootstrap if I can help it.

Getsome122

Reaction score
I just tried buying the toolbox pro on the market and every time I click on install it says server error.

Is it being updated or something? Have been downloading off the market all day getting my phone set back up after switching to AOSP Liberty.

Chillout

Reaction score
Don't know if it's a known issue or not, but when you try to install the Blue Alarm from the toolbox, donate or regular toolbox, it gives a download error. Just an FYI for the devs.

2.0.1 here.

Thanks

lightsout

Reaction score
I bought the donate version of the toolbox. I am running 0.8. Am I supposed to be able to download themes? In the rom manager section the drop down menu gives me the option for roms and fonts. But not themes. I have looked every where else. Am I missing it or is it not there?

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Themes have their own respective threads. You can find them there (gingercomb juiced, arcticslice, oreoslice, VZW blur)

From my Self-Aware Droid 2 APEX GB v2.0

preusstang

Reaction score
The new toolbox pro released today throws errors when trying to open nightlies or download section