Liberty Toolbox [Official Thread]

beckerfj

Reaction score
Anyone having problems with the pull down bar editor? Cause I can't seem to get mine to change anymore.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Did you click on the lower left physical button (four squares) and click save and reboot? I forgot to do that...

If so and that didn't work, try changing it in the Customizer.

Liberty Gingerbread v0.7

Gerane

Reaction score
How long should the restore apps feature take? Has been running fpor 45 mins and still not done.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
From titanium backup it shouldn't take too long (depending on how many apps you gave) from the toolbox, i'm not sure. Never did it from there

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7

Sithlrdvad

Reaction score
Can anybody, in the Toolbox/Liberty Mods/Build Properties, use Call Ring Dealy and Dalvik VM Heap?

I can open this options, set them to my liking but when it asks me to reboot and the phone is on again the settings are gone.

Anybody else having this issue?

preusstang

Reaction score
Can anybody, in the Toolbox/Liberty Mods/Build Properties, use Call Ring Dealy and Dalvik VM Heap?

I can open this options, set them to my liking but when it asks me to reboot and the phone is on again the settings are gone.

Bump. The stagefright options dont work either. It throws some error. None of those options have worked for me since 2.0.1

Sithlrdvad

Reaction score

Bump. The stagefright options dont work either. It throws some error. None of those options have worked for me since 2.0.1

I just tried the Max Events option, same thing...the settings won't stay after a reboot.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Mine work. I set max events at 65 and it sticks. Same with dalvik vm. I did notice that while those stick, my wifi scan doesn't stick

Hi my name is Domenic and im a DroidForums addict

kilahimm

Reaction score
Are you using the graphical menu or the file editor? If you haven't tried the file editor in the toolbox try that. I use it every time and haven't has an problems with build.prop settings being saved. Make sure you use the option button to select save after you make any changes. (can't just use the back button to exit out)

JerseyFrankU

Reaction score
'one born every minute'

Hi Folks new around these parts -
Would it be unwise or may I safely assume the basic procedures outlined in this thread will be valid for my soon-to-arrive DX2?

so -- i found the (brief) x2 thread - not so certain my (above) question is as moot as the font negation
I certainly intend to not- play as fast and loose w/ the new jewel as i did w/ the used-already rooted D1 that came my way - it has taught me so much - still - i have a tendancy to get lost in the plethora of threads/information available through out here -
thank ya'll in advance for your patience/guidance...

Last edited:

kilahimm

Reaction score
Hi Folks new around these parts -
Would it be unwise or may I safely assume the basic procedures outlined in this thread will be valid for my soon-to-arrive DX2?

so -- i found the (brief) x2 thread - not so certain my (above) question is as moot as the font negation
I certainly intend to not- play as fast and loose w/ the new jewel as i did w/ the used-already rooted D1 that came my way - it has taught me so much - still - i have a tendancy to get lost in the plethora of threads/information available through out here -
thank ya'll in advance for your patience/guidance...

You'll find lots of people happy to help you out. Just be sure to look before you leap, also keep in mind alot of the stuff in this area is for DX(1) and some D2 stuff scattered around. Sadly I don't believe Liberty will flash onto the DX2.

leviathngod

Reaction score
could we please have the option to load boot logos from SD. I'm pretty sure that existed on one of the early versions of liberty ROM but I don't see it anymore. I'm running Liberty GB .8 using the donation Liberty Toolbox.