Liberty Toolbox [Official Thread]

jainer123

Reaction score
like i said...stupid question.

For anyone else who brain farts, you have to go to rom management, and where it says "all," click the down arrow and look for what you want.

Thanks guys for all you do!

Ardryn

Reaction score
I may be a little bit slow on this. I patched Liberty 2.0 to 2.0.1 and did the Droid X build prop patch.. now the Toolbox isn't functioning properly and I get "Error" with trying to set anything through it.

Any suggestions?

Edit: Sorry. Retarded, I am. Didn't realize I had to use the free Liberty Toolbox instead of the donate version now.

Last edited:

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
I may be a little bit slow on this. I patched Liberty 2.0 to 2.0.1 and did the Droid X build prop patch.. now the Toolbox isn't functioning properly and I get "Error" with trying to set anything through it.

Any suggestions?

Edit: Sorry. Retarded, I am. Didn't realize I had to use the free Liberty Toolbox instead of the donate version now.

You shouldn't have to use the free over the donate. They both work equally the same. :/

Ardryn

Reaction score
You shouldn't have to use the free over the donate. They both work equally the same. :/

That's really odd then. I reinstalled the donate Toolbox twice and it didn't work properly. Tried the free one and it worked perfectly.

doomrainer

Reaction score
+1 on error using donate version, but regardless I am loving the speed!

Sent from my R2D2 using DroidForums

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok, uploaded new version to market with bug fixes. Sorry about that o_O

new version might take up to 30min to show.

akanealw

Reaction score
Thanks! You're the best! Works now :) Love the rom and was happy to donate for your awesome toolbox.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Growler48

Reaction score
I'm confused. I'm still on 1.5, but there is an update available for the free toolbox. Do I take the update since I'm not on 2.0.1 or not?

beckerfj

Reaction score
I'm confused. I'm still on 1.5, but there is an update available for the free toolbox. Do I take the update since I'm not on 2.0.1 or not?

I'm on 1.5 also and updated. It tells me that I'm running an out of date ROM and that some functions might not work, but will still let you use it. I haven't used the toolbox lately so I'm not sure of what options have been added in comparison too the previous toolbox.

Therefore, I would suggest not updating if plan on staying on 1.5 for a while.

Sent from my DROIDX

danCBR1Krr

Reaction score
I just started running 2.0.1 and have the latest free version of the toolbox and am wondering about installing themes. The old toolbox had an option for install themes and I don't see that on this version. I also noticed the rom manager feature (which I don't really know anything about) and the only theme I saw in there is oreo slice. Am I missing something or is there only one theme in the new toolbox?

bobAbooey

Reaction score
See where it says "select rom list"? Leave "all" selected and click download rom. A whole treasure chest will open

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums