Liberty Toolbox - Font Size?

micp1480

Reaction score
I can NOT for the life of me get the font size in Liberty Toolbox to make any of my changes, it keeps defaulting back to normal. Can anyone offer a resolution to this gray hair problem?

MICP1480

jovapa

Reaction score
if you're talking about Menu > Liberty Settings > Font Size, then I'm having the same issue. Font changes while I'm in the menu, but exiting out seems to reset it back to default.

OP
M

micp1480

Reaction score
jovapa, thats exactly what I am saying. I know from experience that certain themes can cause this to happen, so I went and tried a number of them, and all having the same results.

MICP 1480

bball3350

Reaction score
That adjust the font size in the Spare Parts menu ONLY (the one inside of menu>Liberty Settings).

I used to believe the same thing.

The closest/next best thing to increase your font size would be to use the Toolbox and increase the LCD Density to a larger number.

OP
M

micp1480

Reaction score
WOW! that threw me totally off. I am off to try to increase the LCD, and to see how that looks. Thank you.

jovapa

Reaction score
not saying you're wrong or trying to start anything, obviously it only changes it for that menu... but that makes no sense.

it says "overall" font size, it's in the "general" section, and surrounded by options that affect the whole phone (transition and window animation for instance).

possible that it's some thing thats broken?

That adjust the font size in the Spare Parts menu ONLY (the one inside of menu>Liberty Settings).

I used to believe the same thing.

The closest/next best thing to increase your font size would be to use the Toolbox and increase the LCD Density to a larger number.