Liberty to Fission

Seanglew

Reaction score
I've been trying to switch my Liberty rom back to Fission. And it just stuck at the start up screen. I left it over night nothing's changeed. You guys have any ideas what I should do?

clouse2013

Reaction score
I've been trying to switch my Liberty rom back to Fission. And it just stuck at the start up screen. I left it over night nothing's changeed. You guys have any ideas what I should do?

Either restore a backup of your stock rom (assuming you made a backup of stock via clockwerk before flashing liberty) and then reflash fission. Or if you dont have a backup of stock you may have to SBF. if you need instructions on how to do that just pm me.

xxxtncxxx

Reaction score

Either restore a backup of your stock rom (assuming you made a backup of stock via clockwerk before flashing liberty) and then reflash fission. Or if you dont have a backup of stock you may have to SBF. if you need instructions on how to do that just pm me.

Here is sbf link if you need it, its simple.
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-2-global-hacks/147264-official-2-4-330-d2g-sbf-tbh.html

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
Seanglew

Seanglew

Reaction score
Thank you, guys! It took me a few trys but it works.

josselinsdaddy2011

Reaction score
Can someone post a download link for liberty that actually works?

Asphyx

Reaction score
Can someone post a download link for liberty that actually works?

In order to use Liberty you need to find the Romer Patch that will allow D2 Roms to function (everything but the sensors) on a D2G.

Liberty doesn't work for you because it is written for a different phone.
There is no full D2G release that I know of, everyone who has tried liberty did so via the Romer patch by the GetRDone team.

josselinsdaddy2011

Reaction score
I flashed liberty and the romer tool....the 4 bottom buttons stay lit after I lock the screen. Any suggestions?