Liberty themes for GB 0.5 and Netflix

en28so

Reaction score
Is anyone running any themes on V0.5 and not having problems with Netflix? I ask because I tried to install a theme, and after that, Netflix stopped working. It might have been my mistake because I didn't wipe the cache first maybe? Thanks for any replies.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

SupraRZ95

Reaction score
Shouldn't be that. Dunno have had hc for lgb .5 and it worked when I flashed jrummys Netflix fix zip but that was after I had my theme

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

joeyboots13

Reaction score
I'm on .5 with stealth theme. Netflix works great! But I did run jrummy's froyo fix beacause nothing would load before that. Don't ask me why it worked I'm just glad it did!!

~sent from my DX using brain control~

DroidXcalibur

Reaction score
on a tangent .... is there an app for watching netflix, or are you doing this another way??? (I've been waiting for a netflix app!)

kilahimm

Reaction score

astaticskyline

Reaction score
Hey

First Post! :) I am a Noob at most of this stuff.

OK, I applied the netflix .zip file through clockwork - downloads - netflix.zip, and now my liberty will not bot up. I believe i had the latest liberty mod, perhaps it is not quite Gingerbread, however my question is, how to fix this?

Do I use clockwork to browse to a liberty.zip file, or what? I have no backup through clockwork, apparently. And if I use the update.zip that's on my SDCard, still no success.

Stuck, and not sure how to fix?

kilahimm

Reaction score

OK, I applied the netflix .zip file through clockwork - downloads - netflix.zip, and now my liberty will not bot up. I believe i had the latest liberty mod, perhaps it is not quite Gingerbread, however my question is, how to fix this?

Do I use clockwork to browse to a liberty.zip file, or what? I have no backup through clockwork, apparently. And if I use the update.zip that's on my SDCard, still no success.

If you still have the liberty version you initially installed on your sdcard then perform a system wipe and reinstall liberty from clockworkmod. If not you should be able to download the version of liberty you were running before to your sdcard from a computer. Unfortunately since you don't have a backup this will set you back to fresh out of the box liberty. Worst case scenario you'd have to sbf, but it doesn't sound like your there yet.

astaticskyline

Reaction score

If you still have the liberty version you initially installed on your sdcard then perform a system wipe and reinstall liberty from clockworkmod. Unfortunately since you don't have a backup this will set you back to fresh out of the box liberty.

Thanks, Believe it or not all I needed to do was install the .zip from the Liberty folder. Pulled back all my settngs. I love Liberty.