1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Liberty theme install problems

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by clarkstrange, Mar 25, 2011.

1. clarkstrange

clarkstrange New Member

I've tried 2 or 3 different themes from the toolbox but everytime it reboots and says installation aborted. Anyone else having this problem? Or any suggestions to fix it?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  2. brenneisec

brenneisec New Member

you probably just had a bad download. go here and download whichever theme you want and then just flash in cwm

Theme List Liberty 1.5
  3. jstme

jstme New Member

I had the same problem. THEN I noticed that while my USB cord was in, (set for mass storage) the SD card is not accessible. I downloaded a theme to my computer. The computer theme was a larger file then the one on my phone, Hmmnn. SO, I deleted the zip on the phone, transferred the file from computer to phone, followed the instructions to install a theme from boot strapper, it worked!
  4. clarkstrange

clarkstrange New Member

I downloaded from the link that was posted. It worked fine. Rocking the BWC theme now! I like it. I might try out limeslice tho. Just seeing my options. Thanks for the help y'all! It is greatly appreciated.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App