Liberty Round Battery Icon

htsht

Reaction score
Maybe a stupid question but gotta ask...will this work on any other roms? I am running darkslide 4.2

rndchef

Reaction score
any reason this wouldnt work on 1.5 or mess up the updated framework?

I used the white on Liberty 1.5 with Crystal. I have a white battery but nothing but the full circle. No count down or change. Installed properly. What to do?

B-RAN

Reaction score

I used the white on Liberty 1.5 with Crystal. I have a white battery but nothing but the full circle. No count down or change. Installed properly. What to do?

Not sure, thats why I haven't installed yet. I know that there as some rewritting from 1.0 to 1.5 and I wanted to make sure this morph didnt effect that before I installed it. Gonna wait and see what the dev of the .zip says, and see if he ports to 1.5 or leaves it.
If you dont like what you got now, just use the liberty tool box and use one of those batter icon packs until we figure this thing out. Thats what I did.

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Fix

The guy who made that one messed up some file names. here is the fixed one:

pkbest

Reaction score
Sensei,

Thanks for this - especially in Red. It doesn't 100% match Draya's red, but it's definitely good enough.

I honestly like it.. It makes the battery icon stand out more and more readible :D Great Job. Confirmed working for me (red one that is..)