Liberty/romer questions

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
QUESTIONS ANSWERED, ISSUES RESOLVED, MODS PLEASE DELETE...

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Bense

Reaction score
Maybe you should have left the question up and then posted what you found the resolution to be.

OP
tRu3_sKiTz0

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
My question was answered via pm. The question was regarding the version grd romer tool. Always use the most recent version. I didn't realize that I had an old version. This thread has become clutter on the forum and I would like it too be removed. Simple as that.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

mseveso

Reaction score
I installed the Liberty Rom and then installed another rom. Before installing the second one i have wiped the device and deleted all cached information but for some reason when i boot up my device im still showing the splash screen for Liberty.

How can i get rid of it.

I am currently running GummyJAR Rom

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Use the liberty toolbox and replace the boot animation with one in it or manually install one....

Sent from a D2G running my rom

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
or SBF to stock(dont forget to wipe after you do), apply the OTA update, and then flash the rom you want to use. This will ensure you get the custom boot animation for the new rom instead.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I installed the Liberty Rom and then installed another rom. Before installing the second one i have wiped the device and deleted all cached information but for some reason when i boot up my device im still showing the splash screen for Liberty.

How can i get rid of it.

I am currently running GummyJAR Rom

This is the third time you've asked this question. Please ask your question one time in the proper thread. You cannot continue to hijack these threads, if you continue your will receive an infraction.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
or SBF to stock(dont forget to wipe after you do), apply the OTA update, and then flash the rom you want to use. This will ensure you get the custom boot animation for the new rom instead.

Sbf doesnt remove the liberty boot logo, just the boot animation.

Sent from a D2G running my rom