Liberty Rom

Majickmaja22

Reaction score
Does anyone have the Liberty Rom installed on their Droid 2? I need help with a problem I'm having with my phone and I would appreciate if anyone could help me. Send me a PM please.
Thanks!!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I don't have a Droid 2 but what is the issue? Maybe if you let us know we can try and help out.

"Don't Panic!"
Tapatalk 2_GNEX

OP
M

Majickmaja22

Reaction score
well it's a long shot but the screen on my Droid 2 is broken. I wanted to try to get it up on the computer so I can get to the text messages, but I need to enable USB debugging to do that and I thought maybe someone could just tell me where the setting button is in the liberty rom, cuz I remember it being different from how it was in the stock rom. Does that make any sense? :)

Sorry forgot to mention that I can't enable USB debugging since I can't see the screen and don't know where the button is.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Yeah I follow. Unfortunately I'm not sure how much help I can be in this case, since I no longer have mg Droid 2.

"Don't Panic!"
Tapatalk 2_NEXUS 7

OP
M

Majickmaja22

Reaction score
Well thanks anyhow...
Is there any way you can take the whole memory off the phone and store it on the computer? Be able to access texts? I've done some researching but I can't find any forum telling me how to take texts off a phone from the memory.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
The only way I know to do it involves using an app to make a back up and then moving the back up file. Not sure how that would be accomplished without a screen.

"Don't Panic!"
Tapatalk 2_NEXUS 7

OP
M

Majickmaja22

Reaction score
Hmmm ok...well thanks I guess :) One last thing?.....Is there away to enable USB debugging from the computer?

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Not that I am aware of.

"Don't Panic!"
Tapatalk 2_GNEX

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
You may not be Sol, just I don't have the answers to share. Hopefully someone will come along who does.

"Don't Panic!"
Tapatalk 2_GNEX