Liberty rom on the d3

Daaz

Reaction score
Is there a way to use the current app drawer for portrait mode, and the stock for landscape? seems like the right side issue is from the phone using the portrait appdrawer lay out in landscape. But im' sure you guys noticed that already ;)

I love this mod! Check out the synergy theme for it, it works great!

OP
S
Reaction score
You are right I do think the app drawer is switched. When im in landscape mode and Im in the app drawer it only fills three quarters of the screen. Later I will get back on the liberty rom a take a screen shot. Im currently on dark DROID right now could deal with that app drawer any more had to go to a different rom.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

jjhiza

Reaction score
Is there a way to use the current app drawer for portrait mode, and the stock for landscape? seems like the right side issue is from the phone using the portrait appdrawer lay out in landscape. But im' sure you guys noticed that already ;)

I love this mod! Check out the synergy theme for it, it works great!

You're running the Synergy mod on the D3 RC1??! The thread says it's for RC3 on the Bionic. I know the Bionic and D3 are fairly interchangeable, but the ROM version should make the theme unuseable, yes? :-\

OP
S
Reaction score
A lot of the bionic themes work on the DROID 3 so it makes since that the theme would work.

jjhiza

Reaction score
Very true. I was just concerned about flashing an RC3 theme over RC1 (which is the only Liberty build the D3 has atm, right?). Don't wanna go jacking up my phone, lol. :)

Daaz

Reaction score
yeah! synergy works great. i found it over in the themes section, i think...

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Anyone know how to get the mobile hotspot app to work?

jjhiza

Reaction score
Ahh, didn't know that. I wonder what causes it... :-\ Outside of that, I got nothing unfortunately. :(

rygaul44

Reaction score
First off i'd like to say thankyou to the devs for all their hard work and dedication towards making our phones faster and to me make them look better :) but I've also found a few problems so far after having installed a day, they is the camera app doesn't work properly, the camcorder takes glitchy videos, and the dialer won't dial *228, these things aren't major I suppose but it is comforting to know whether or not it is a fully functioning phone so pleease take a look at those things, I absolutely love this rom and the theming, the new gallery is a beast too, ha that's my 2 cents worth lol

scott240

Reaction score
Ok so I might not be understanding the directions right but I have this rom on my phone with no problems at all. So here is my question, when it says go to the liberty theme and install zip. Did that zip come with the rom or is it just an example of how to install a theme. I did a search with root explorer and didn't come up with any theme zip with name of liberty in it. Could someone clear this up for me or just tell me I'm a dumb@zz

jjhiza

Reaction score
It's just a "how to" for themes that get releaseed in the future. :)