Liberty ROM doesn't have signal on D2G

danster_s

Reaction score
Dear All

I am using Droid 2 Global. I have tried to flash to Liberty ROM, but My Signal seem to be doesn't work at all. I have read a few post that said there is a way to make it work, so can anyone tell me how to make it work ? Thank you in advance!

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Wrong forum

You are posting in a Droid X forum... not D2 or D2G. The Liberty Rom was built for Droid X, & Droid 2. Why would you even try to install it on a device it wasnt built for?? Kind of like trying to run a gasoline fueled car on diseal fuel....

regnarp

Reaction score
You are posting in a Droid X forum... not D2 or D2G. The Liberty Rom was built for Droid X, & Droid 2. Why would you even try to install it on a device it wasnt built for?? Kind of like trying to run a gasoline fueled car on diseal fuel....

I have done that..... it was rough but it got me home elohel....d2g

rayne58

Reaction score
Lol mobile no need to rip him apart lol he prob figured the global and the 2 were the same anyways to the op liberty dosnt run on the global it will indeed give you no signal

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Liberty doesnt work on global yet (except for a few that have a tweaked version). A few people are working on porting it over and almost have it, only thing left is getting the sensors working on it. Currently the only rom released that works on global is fission 2.4.3.

Sent from my Liberated DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Shadows9909

Reaction score
Dear All

I am using Droid 2 Global. I have tried to flash to Liberty ROM, but My Signal seem to be doesn't work at all. I have read a few post that said there is a way to make it work, so can anyone tell me how to make it work ? Thank you in advance!

It won't work, my friend did this as well and we tried loading up fission 2.4.3 but the rom manager recognized it as a regular 2 because it was on a regular 2 rom so we couldn't download it... ended up just doing an sbf... tbh comes through again. a quick google of d2g sbf will find it for you... good luck =)

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Should have just made a backup before flashing it. Can just load the backup rather than sbf.

Sent from my Liberated DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Shadows9909

Reaction score
Yeah a nandroid will do it... unfortunately my friend didn't think about that so we were forced to sbf.. really not too bad of a process.. allow an hour or so... you'll need rsd lite 4.9..

Sent from my DROIDX

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Yeah a nandroid will do it... unfortunately my friend didn't think about that so we were forced to sbf.. really not too bad of a process.. allow an hour or so... you'll need rsd lite 4.9..

Sent from my DROIDX

So ive heard, havent bricked my phone bad enough i couldnt get into cwm recovery and fix it.... have everything set up for when it finally happens though lol.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App