1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Liberty ROM 1.5 help please!!!!!

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by mnhockeydude, Aug 17, 2011.

1. mnhockeydude

mnhockeydude New Member

I just recently installed liberty 1.5 on my droid X I am a noob so I have a few questions. What are people talking about when they refer to liberty 0.9 or something similar? Also I am trying to download and install some of the themes in the tool box, when I do that it reboots me into clockmod and says that installation failed the file or directory could not be found or something to that effect. Is there something I need to do before installing themes or addons? I have wiped cache and that did not seem to help. also I am trying to sync my contacts from facebook and it has not worked. and one for final question, does this ROM support voice to text?
  2. DC 1127

DC 1127 New Member

When people say liberty .9, they are talking about the gingerbread version of liberty. 1.5 is running on froyo. As for the themes problem, i really can't help with that. Its been a while since I've been on 1.5 but there are plenty of people on the forums that can help.

Liberated D2