Liberty Nightlies GB Bug Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmurphy85

Reaction score
You should see the liberty fist if you flashed the nightly. Not sure why your bootlooping. Did you factory reset before you flashed LG?

Maybe this is a stupid question but you mean did I factory reset as in wipe the data during recovery? Yes I did this as well as the cache before and after installing the Liberty ROM. Maybe it has something to do with my system version (4.5.153)? I saw something about having 4.5.588 and all this but I feel like this was about the Droid X because that is all I could find about serious instructions for Liberty GB. I am back on GB rooted leak 2.3.3 with system version 4.5.153.

I am not going to flash Liberty again until I find more information because I have been doing SBF all day lol

mjs1015

Reaction score
That's weird im running version 4.5.153 and flashed LGB with no problem.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

pmurphy85

Reaction score
That's weird im running version 4.5.153 and flashed LGB with no problem.

Interesting. Well I am not going to try it again tonight because I have a lady friend on a flight in to Trampa from NYC and I need to be available. Hopefully one of the diligent members of this forum will have some insight by tomorrow. Anyway, I am sure I will try again at some point in the next week because I really do love the Liberty ROM

grhomes

Reaction score
Haptic Feedback?

Using 0.4 has anyone had issues with haptic feedback? The setting is enabled but the hard buttons don't vibrate anymore, and the keyboard barely registers a vibrate.

pedwards3x

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Pretty sure haptic feedback is a known issue but I love it off so no complaints here!

Cstryon

Reaction score
I don't know if it's been mentioned, but my four buttons light up only rarely. Most of the time they are dark. (home, menu, search, back.)

videospy

Reaction score
Could anyone tell me if swype works with the .4 build?.
Also where might i find a list of bugs without having to read pages and pages?

Cstryon

Reaction score
The way I got swype to work was to uninstall it with titanium bank up. Then install swype beta.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah I did the same thing. I froze it and downloaded the installer from the website. Works great now

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

pmurphy85

Reaction score
I have since solved my problem that I spoke about previously in this thread. I mounted the system before installing Liberty. I have had it running and reset and adjust settings now and everything is working fine. I am stoked to finally be Liberated. Now I just need to make it green instead of yellow lol

DroidMakesPwn

Reaction score
I keep looking around and cannot find anyone having quite the same issue. But here is my deal; I am on the regular D2, I SBF to 2.3.20, then root it myself, then install the regular leaked rooted GB, then install the current version from nightlies (which i am pretty sure was .4), i wipe the cache and data before and after i flash everything.

So right after installing, it works fine. As soon as I turn it off once I get stuck in a bootloop at what should be the Motorola logo (it is the Liberty yellow fist in a circle logo instead). Also, I am not able to turn it off and hold X then search button and get it into factory restore or whatever so i can try clearing data and cache again.

I am able to SBF it back to 2.3.20 and start the process over again, but this has happened a few times in a row the exact same way at this point. I love Liberty and really really would like to figure this out, if anyone could be so kind as to help I would appreciate it greatly

Not sure if it matters but did you download the deodexed version I think you need.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Lavs23

Reaction score
I only have 1 problem now. My video audio doesn't play without headphones. I have managed to get everything else working.

Edit: I was missing all audio except ringtones. It was only happening when I tried to use the phone speaker.

I get the same thing which is annoying because I use my phone for white noise at night. It'll work for 30-60 minutes then turns off media sounds.

Reaction score
A couple things, haptic for the buttons barely works, screen shuts off randomly, brightness adjustment (auto) takes a while to change, led wont work for some apps notifications guessing its gb related tho, and here's the really annoying one. When I installed gb, only the verizon skype app worked not the skype skype one, and after lib install I can't find verizons skype app. But the skype skype one wont sign me in, it just keeps signing in. Anyone else have these issues? And can someone help with the skype issue?

Sent to you by a D2 Hopped up on some Liberated Gingerbread

steelhart1

Reaction score
ASOP Calendar doesn't work. GPS cannot find location when getting driving directions through Google Navigation.

=(

mjs1015

Reaction score
Finally .5 is here!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.