Liberty Music App/Widget

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM D2' started by C0debreaker, Jul 5, 2011.

1. C0debreaker

C0debreaker New Member

I have been searching all over for the name of the music app/widget used in the Liberty ROM. I love the fact that you can set the custom sizes.....please let me know the name.
  2. ldopa

ldopa New Member

The stock one? It's called music mod (free on the market)

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9
  3. C0debreaker

C0debreaker New Member

Ok, let me be more explanatory. The default music app on the D2G has a widget with it that you can add to any screen - it does not allow you to specify widget size when you add it to the screen. The music app in the Liberty ROM has a widget that DOES allow specific widget sizes to be chosen and the 4x2 widget has a box on the left side for the album art while the text and controls are centered across the remaining space.

So, the Liberty ROM does not use the "default" music app/widget and I would love to know which one they DO use.

Thank you in advance for your help!
  4. GrandWazoo

GrandWazoo New Member

Idopa didn't mean the droid stock app, he meant the liberty rom stock music app . You see, if an app comes preloaded with liberty, then as far as liberty is concerned that app is stock (or default). Music mod IS the correct app, as a google search confirmed. It is a take on the droid stock app that adds widgets and other features. Here is a link to the froyo version that lists widgets as one of their additional features.

Music Mod (Froyo Only) | AppBrain Android Market
  5. ldopa

ldopa New Member

That's what i got from his question. What other app could it be? Power amp has a bunch of widgets, but music mod (free in market) is the app that comes with liberty as your question indicated.

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9
  6. C0debreaker

C0debreaker New Member

Thank you!

Sometimes it's knowing how to ask the question as much as the answer. When someone uses the term "stock" I would always assume you are talking about the "stock" rom i.e. Verizon's SBF. I followed the link and installed the Music Mod from the market and it is EXACTLY what I wanted. Thank you very much for your help - I greatly appreciate it.
    dancedroid
  7. ldopa

ldopa New Member

No problem. Glad you got it sorted

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9
Search tags for this page

music album widget

what news widget liberty rom